Symbiosis Law School, Noida
Graduated from Symbiosis Law School, Noida in BBA LLB Course
Hislop College, Nagpur
Higher Senior Secondary (Class XII Science stream); Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board
Modern School, Nagpur
Senior Secondary (Class X); Affiliated to CBSE Board
Lexus Indus Consultancy (Legal Trainee) [ August 2018 – November 2018 ]
- Prepared a brief document on the Employment Stock Option Plan.
- Prepared a brief note for National Digital Communications Policy 2018.
- Researched on the provisions in specific as well as the general Acts for the cine workers.
- Researched on the provisions for impersonation under the Information Technology Act and IPC.
- Assisted in drafting a legal notice for dishonour of cheque.
- Prepared a legal notice for the shareholder’s claim for money.
- Prepared Addendums for Leave & License agreement for the clients.
Charu Mehta Law Office [ December 2017 – February 2018 ]
- Assisted in filing responses for the clients for infringement of trademarks.
- Assisted in drafting Notice of Opposition for the clients for infringement of trademarks.
- Researched on provisions of Defamation and Impersonation under IPC and IT Acts.
- Researched on Intermediary guidelines and defamation liability risks to an Intermediary under IT Act and Rules.
- Researched on the business models of the intermediary websites with attention to the ‘user agreement’ and the ‘terms of privacy’ policies.
- Research on the content aggregation an intermediary can post on its websites and linking of hyperlinks and meta links for video sources on the website.
- Drafted replies on the IP rights of the movie producers and assisted in drafting Notices of opposition for infringement of trademark.
K&S Partners, Gurgaon [September 2017 – October 2017 : 1 Month ]
-Assisted in filing of notice of opposition of registration of trademark.
-Researched provisions and case laws on whether associated trademarks are abandoned as a whole if one of them is abandoned.
-Researched on rules of incorporation of Company and the guidelines on the trade name being registered for the company.
-Presented a portion of the judgement of ‘Right to Privacy’ in ‘K.Puttaswamy v. Union of India’
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited,Gurgaon [ May 2017 – June 2017 : 1 Month ]
-Researched whether the cellular networks fall under the ambit of Information Technology.
-Researched on case laws whether cellular towers are taxed under the definition of ‘Buildings and Construction’ in the Constitution of India.
-Researched on the business model of the e-commerce payment gateways.
Trilegal, Bengaluru [ February 2017 – March 2017 : 1 Month ]
-Researched on SEBI Regulations on Insider Trading and Non Disclosure Agreements.
-Researched on the procedures for a Foreign Telecom Company to launch a TV Channel in India.
-Researched on the laws protecting seizure of Electronic Documents in accordance with IT laws and the CRPC.
-Researched on the Building and other Construction Workers Act regarding the Interior Furniture works and the Safety of the Environment.
-Researched on the case laws regarding the Leave Encashment for Workers under the Factories Act.
Nanavati Associates, Ahmedabad [ November 2016 – December 2016 : 1 Month ]
-Researched on the basic provisions of various IPR laws and researched extensively for case laws relating to infringement of trademarks, copyrights and designs.
-Assisted in Drafting Notices of Opposition on Form TM-5
-Assisted in Drafting Legal Notices for Passing off and Infringement of Trademarks.
-Researched on the International Treaties like Madrid Protocol and Paris Convention.
-Made Trademark Charts for the clients represented by the Firm.
Krida Legal Law Firm, New Delhi [ August 2016 – September 2017 : 1 Month ]
-Researched on Anti Doping Laws on the cases of Athletes banned for inhaling prohibited substances.
-Assisted in Drafting of Writ Petitions and Contempt Petitions.
-Worked as a Member of the Consulting Agency for a RFP agreement to consult on Technical and Financial Proposals for a Betting Competition.
-Researched on the Betting and Gambling Laws and the Companies which run the Gambling Websites.
Helpage India, Nagpur [November-December, 2013: 4 weeks]
- Needed to prepare case studies on the various old age homes in the city.
- Needed to make documentary on any one of the old age home on the maintenance of the place and the conditions for the people living there.
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
Published an Article on the Topic “ Examining the changes in the Copyrights Act Amendments 2013” in the December Issue of Legal Mirror 2016.
Wrote a research paper on “Constitutional Appointments “ and presented in Christ University of Bangalore in January 2015.
Represented Vidarbha state team in the State level BCCI event in Jaipur in the year 2009
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Represent the college cricket team in various university tournaments.
Represent the college team’s quiz society.
Member of the Organizing Committees of Sports and Cultural Fests organised by College.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
I am a dog lover and like to read up on various breeds of dogs. Apart from internships, adventure sports and mountain climbing occupy my time during vacations.