PENELOPE APPLE MIGNON BARREDO
*** ***** **. ***** * Malaria, Caloocan City
092*-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com PERSONAL SUMMARY
I’m a high-energy, hard-working, and organized professional with experience in providing customer service, technical support, and recruitment. I’m a result-oriented and team-oriented professional with strong work ethic. I possess an unwavering commitment at work making sure each action will not compromise productivity or professionalism. I can work in a challenging, fast-paced, and evolving work environment.
Netstripes – Inside Sales Associate (Homebased)
September 5, 2018 – November 30,2018
• Handled outbound calls
• Call and e-mail small business owners to join and register for a government event depending in the area assigned per ISA
• Send e-mail marketing per small business owners
• Set-up one on one digital marketing coaching appointments
• Join weekly team meeting
• Make use of Google and Facebook for small business owners names or any contact information
• Make sure to meet KPI’s
PSG Global Solutions – Senior US Recruiter
April 2017 – January 12, 2018: work from the office January 15, 2018 – April 19, 2018: Work from home
June 18, 2018 – July 31, 2018: Work from Office
• Source resumes of qualified candidates for specific job orders, using job boards, applicant tracking systems, company websites, etc.
• Conducted phone interviews to pre-screen candidates, verifying their qualifications, availability and compensation requirements; document these interviews
• Set-up appointments for interviews and recruitment events
• Involve in recruiting candidates through phone calls, emails, and general relationship-building
• Made recommendations after evaluating candidates in their initial interviews conducted through phone calls
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise – Customer Solutions Representative I June 2015 – March 2017
• Answered incoming calls for a retention account
• Discuss available options for those customers that would like to cancel or terminate their account or membership
• Provided service that will meet customer satisfaction
• Handled general customer service including product inquiry, account activation or registration, track shipment, and processed returns and replacements.
• Answer billing inquiries and assisted payments over the phone.
• Walked through customers on their online registration and answer online account issues or concerns.
Startek Philippines – Technical Support Representative II August 2012 – June 2015
• Provided technical assistance for cable, internet and VoIP over the phone
• Handled general customer service including product inquiry, add services, and service installations
• Resolved billing issues and explain charges; apply adjustment for valid situations
• Set up and check technician appointments
• Assisted upgrades and downgrades of current services
• Handled online account issues and transactions
NCO/RMH Teleservices Asia-Pacific Inc. – Customer Support Representative
May 2011 – October 2011
• Greet customer in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
• Effectively gathers and analyses information and confirms understanding to successfully diagnose the customer concern.
• Adapts a flexible communication style to meet the customer needs and skill levels.
• Thoroughly documents the call and provides customer with proper reference information.
Tertiary : Ship Stewarding Course
Philippine School for Maritime and Medical Access
(PSMMA) - Graduate
Novaliches, Quezon City
2014 – 2015
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Philippine School of Business Administration (PSBA – QC) Quezon City - Undergraduate
2008 – 2010
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
University of Santo Tomas (UST)
Manila - Undergraduate
Secondary: St. Dominic Savio College (SDSC)
2004 – 2008
Ship Familiarization M/V Princess Annavell
CSGA Ferry Corporation
December 15, 2014
Basic Training Excellence and Competency Training
Center, Inc. (EXACT)
October 13 – 21, 2014
In Case of Emergency Program Community Health Education
(ICE) Emergency Rescue Services
August 13 – 14, 2014
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Outlook
I hereby declare that the information stated herein is true and correct. Certificates and supporting documents are available to be presented upon request.