512-***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org – 107 Orange Mimosa Ln. Leander, TX 78641
PERSONAL SUMMARY: Multi-faceted, efficient, highly organized and reliable professional with 12 years of professional experience in C-Level Executive Assistance, Human Resources, Office Management, and Event Management. Received multiple Employee of the Year awards for my achievements in strategic budgetary savings, development of internal organizational processes, building and maintaining client relationships, employee satisfaction and outstanding leadership and professionalism. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
04.2016 – 02.2019 Executive Assistant to CEO + HR Manager + Office MGR, VisionWeb Austin, TX
• Managed all day-to-day aspects including calendar, meetings, travel, expenses, reports/decks, and projects.
• Handled all aspects of quarterly board meetings and tradeshows, for a team of 20+ including coordinating all meetings, booking hotel + meeting space, making VIP swag packages, hosting team + client dinners and happy hours, and more.
• As HR Manager I handled and oversaw all company policies, recruiting, risk management, and employee relations.
• Succeeded in creating a positive and fresh company culture, putting on monthly events, introducing office perks, and instilling an overall positive work environment for the employees. Receiving comments from employees “you’re the best thing that’s happened to this company in a long time.”
• Successfully managed office mail room, supply room, kitchens, vendors and correspondence. 04.2015 – 04.2016 Account Executive, Q1Media Austin, TX
• Identified global business opportunities, producing a pipeline of 200 top tier publishers in less than 6 months.
• Managed portfolio of VIP accounts to ensure goals are achieved, challenges are resolved and revenue is maximized; generating over $200,000 in revenue in 4 months and exceeded monthly goals by CEO.
• Developed all company standard scripts for publisher acquisitions, and implemented to team by Director of Dev. 05.2013 – 03.2015 Executive Assistant to CEO + Office Manager, Chasse Consulting Austin, TX
• Managed complex schedules, including booking all meetings, conferences, and events for CEO & Executive Staff.
• Office Manager; ensured & organized office operations, procedures, events and decreased expenditures by 16%.
• Responsible for company accounting including revenue tracking, record keeping, and production team payroll.
• Oversaw all company travel, expense reports and reconciling of corporate credit accounts for executive team of 10.
• Primary point of contact for all internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office and CEO.
• HR Generalist in charge of recruiting, scheduling and interviews, and onboarding. 06.2011 - 03.2013 Executive Assistant to Sr. Dir. + Office Manager The Recording Academy (GRAMMYs) Austin, TX
• Managed social media platforms, increased marketing for chapter awareness and event attendance by 18%.
• Developed tracking system and managed all office equipment, allocation, and tracking for all employees.
• Supervised interns, events team, and company guest lists exceeding 700 people at high profile events.
• Membership Manager; responsible for all member renewal and recruitment, exceeded annual target by 11%.
• Directed all functions and logistics as the point of contact for members, artists, and executives.
• Responsible for building and monitoring multiple operating budgets throughout the company.
• Coordinated and managed travel, budgets, and expense reports for all staff and board members (est. 40 people) 01.2011-03.2011 Office Manager + Event Coordinator, The Recording Academy (GRAMMYs) Los Angeles, CA
• Assisted production with projects during pre-production for the GRAMMY Awards.
• Front Desk Manager; routed calls to 200 personnel, handled media/press inquiries, and processed facility invoices.
• Facilitated the organization and security for live GRAMMY Award telecast (red carpet).
• Coordinated VIP packages and production logistics with GRAMMY Awards.
• Co-Managed after-party logistics including catering, venue, menus, gifts, and access process. 04.2008 - 09.2010 Media Project Coordinator, GSD&M Austin, TX
• Served as the principal support for a creative team of 30, in addition to all senior management (7).
• Assigned incoming jobs using knowledge of each person’s workload, schedule, and skill set.
• Tracked all projects from conception to implementation while providing executives with daily reports.
• Assisted in budget management for each project and client, handling up to $1MM.
• Primary liaison for all teams for internal communication regarding project status, timelines and current issues. Executive Assistant to the SVP of Media, GSD&M
• Managed all correspondence, department timesheets, and confidential reports for executives and freelance teams.
• Facilitated travel arrangements for SVP, executive team, and all c-level clients.
• Arranged and managed executive calendar, scheduled meetings, and all handled all calls.
• Coordinated all logistics for in-house conferences, events, and executive meetings.
(Please continue to next page)
01.2008 - 04.2008 Music Sales Manager/Audio Specialist, Willie Nelson Tour Austin, TX
• Promoted to personal team after substantial increase in sales revenue and customer service satisfaction.
• Managed USB sales and VIP packages in office and on tour, setting company record on sales.
• Developed new, creative advertising strategies, increased sales by 14%.
• Oversaw day-to-day management of scheduling, equipment, and budgeting while on tour.
• Handled logistics for venue merch team, travel, and accommodations. 04.2006 - 01.2008 Assistant to Producers and VIP Talent, Austin City Limits -TV Austin, TX
• Served as personal assistant to VIP artists/bands and producers during production.
• Managed artist hospitality, set/call lists, guests, dressing room, and any needs that arose.
• In charge of post-production projects including editing interviews, tapings and recordings.
• Developed online archive music cue database containing over three decades of artist tapings. Earlier Works: SXSW – Music Production Manager for Lead Stages Big State Music Festival – Assistant to Director of Production and Marketing EDUCATION Texas A&M University, 2007 College Station, TX Major: English Minor: Communication