Mrs. Alla Schroeter
Mount Prospect, IL
- Expert in Math, Advanced Statistics, and Physics
- Data Analyze experience
- Quality Assurance and Certification Engineering of Solid Materials, Medical Equipment
- Created Math model of physical processes using software
- Managed and operated Small Business Research and Development Technologies:
Python, SAS, SQL, C#, Visual Basic, C++, Perl, Pascal, Fortran, XML, Math Lab LINUX (Red Hat)
MS Excel, MS Access
Elgin Community College/Oakton Community College Jan 2005 – May 2019 Workshops Instructor Statistics
Math Lab Facilitator
Professional Tutor in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science Tutored (drop-in, class-in, private) on the following:
- Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus (I, II, Multivariable), Differential Equations
- Statistics (Business, Engineering)
- C++, Visual Basic (college level introduction to the language)
- College Physics (all branches from mechanics, nuclear physics to quantum mechanics) Russian School of Mathematics Jan 2019 – May 2019
Math Instructor teach Algebra, Geometry
Source Energy Inc Jan 2017 – Dec 2018
Schroeter A & Company, Inc.
Analytics Engineer Jan 2013 – Jan 2017
- Data Analyze using SAS, Excel for general contractor data evaluation for proposals for renovating of multi-family units, including material needs, labor and cost
data analysis for project management for monitoring of cost, labor, revenue/profit and timeline, cost vs project progress, cost vs payments received consulting based on data analysis for capital investment, project feasibility, project profitability
- QC Engineering
TUV SUD America June 2005 – Dec 2012
Quality and Certification Engineer (contractor)
- Reviewed and evaluated of testing of Pressure Equipment, Medical Devices, Welding Technology and Material Technology
- Test Reports and Certificates writing
- Technical Verification of Designs with a Finite Element Analysis (ANSYS mechanical and multiphysics) for a sterilizer that was assessed for mechanical strength and thermal
--- Providing assistance in inspection and certification processes for national and international projects.
- Dealing with legal regulations such as the European Pressure Equipment Directive and the European Hazardous Area Directive, codes and standards requirements from the ASME BPVC, ASTM material standards, ISO and EN standards as well as customer specific test and inspection plans and acceptance criteria. Products consisted of power piping and base materials that included testing specifications to applicable international requirements.
- Directing of inspectors to perform inspections of different products forms and the applicable witnessing of tests. These test results had to be analyzed with the acceptance criteria and their respective national and international regulations. The tasks also included test reports and drafting of certificates to support the product certification process for NAFTA and Europe. Typical products have been high pressure products and their associated materials.
- Dealing with welding and other permanent joining approvals for carbon steel, aluminum and high strength corrosion resistance alloys.
Technical University Munich, Germany Mar 2000 – Sept 2001 Data Scientists
- Changed current web applications to XML and RDF
- Converted existing search engine programs from Perl into Perl/Mason (Linux)
- Specialized of performing changes in running applications without negative effects on those
Siemens AG Munich, Germany Mar 1995 - July 1999
- Collected and Analyzed Data for the Project ‘Online working’ . Result of the project was part of the Diploma thesis for MBA.
- Programmed with Excel Macro
- Prepared Presentations
- Programming, Coordinating of Databases using Access, SQL Education:
Technical University Munich, Germany
MBA in Engineering and Science, 2000
Latvian University Riga, Latvia
M.Sc. in Physics, 1992
Major in Mathematical modeling of physical processes GPA 3.8
Harper College, Palatine, IL Computer credit classes in C#, Visual Basic, 2010 University of Michigan Python, 2016
CAD 2013, CNA 2014
English, Russian, German