Joliet, IL 60435
I am an ambitious career-oriented energetic individual with a keen interest in your company. I possess twenty years of diverse business experience in the healthcare industry. I understand the importance of excellent customer/public relations and strong communication skills. I feel confident that given the opportunity, I can make an immediate contribution to openings you have.
Joanne Dipietrantonio’s experience appears to be concentrated in Medical Billing with exposure to Administrative or Clerical Billing and Collection.
Robert Half/Account Temp/Office Team January 2017
Had many assignment with them
May 2017 to July 2017
Medical Billing/Insurance Follow up
Follow up on insurance claim, appeals claims, collection on past due accounts.
MEDICAL BILLING CONSULTATION December 2011-
Clients included: Cadence Health, Silver Cross Hospital, Aunt Martha’s Clinic, Vein Clinic of America, Edward Hospital.
• Medical billing and follow up on claim
• Billed Commercial and Managed care Billing
• Pre registering patient for medical testing
• Insurance verification
• Medical Insurance billing: billed patient claim. Commercial plans. Managed care plans, Medicare and Medicaid billing.
• Medicaid billing: process claim thru Medicaid billing systems.
• Verify insurance eligibility
• Medical record
• Pulling file for physician
• Copying medical records
Provena St. Joseph Clinic - Downers Grove July 2010 - December 2011
• Answer phone, made appointment, verify insurance, insurance billing.
University of Chicago Finance Office February 1990 - April 2010
Patient Finance Representative
• Fielded inbound patient calls regarding invoices and patient refunds.
• Data entry of patient information
• Responsible for billing and collecting from all commercial and government insurance agencies.
• Handled all disputes regarding charges, accepted credit card payments and adjusted invoices accordingly.
• Provided explanation of benefits to patients over the phone
• Processed UB92 hospital claim forms daily.
• Mailed and faxed claims while preparing appeal letters, correspondence mail.
• Insured proper contractual adjustment were posted to accounts.
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
• Payment Posting.