TARIQ MAHMOOD AL ZADJALI
ADDRESS Al Hail South – Seeb
Muscat – Sultanate of Oman
CONTACTS Mobile 95985869
PERSONAL Date of Birth: 23rd JUNE 1979
INFORMATION Nationality: Omani
Marital Status: Single
Driving License: ROP (Light)
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE:
-) AVIATION Airport Ramp Operations, Baggage Handling
-) PUBLIC RELATIONS PR Services, Events Coordinating
-) ADMINISTRATION Logistics & Facilities, General Admin
-) SALES Outdoor Sales, Tele Marketing
-) MEDICAL/SAFETY Ground Safety, HSE
-) CUSTOMER SERVICE Receptionist, Call Centre, Airport Services
-) FINANCE Trade Finance, Billing Collections
OMAN AIR AUG 2010 – OCT 2014
RAMP SERVICES (BAGGAGE HANDLING AGENT)
- Handling Baggage loading according to the loading plan and instructions from the Airline Staff.
- Responsible of Baggage Dispatching to the Aircraft without delay in coordination with the Loading Supervisor.
OOREDOO JUL 2004 – NOV 2008
HEAD OFFICE (ADMIN MANAGER) JUL 2004 – DEC 2004
- Responsible of all administrative and office equipment.
- Responsible of the reception desk and employee services.
- Handling all types of Public Relation Services, Airline Tickets Booking, Hotel Bookings & Car Rentals.
- Responsible of the facilities and security.
CALL CENTRE AGENT MAR – APR 2005
- Handling complaints and suggestions in order to give top quality of customer care.
- Promoting services through the phone plus general directions on usage of the services.
FINANCE (COLLECTION OFFICER) OCT 2005 – NOV 2008
- Call late payment customers for bill payment.
- General directions on payment methods plus troubleshooting.
NATIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE JAN 2004 – JUN 2004
HSE TRAINING SECTION (ADMIN OFFICER)
- Process Course nominations, attendance cancellations and certificates.
- Process and maintain safe journey management documentation.
- Handling customer inquiries/suggestions or complaints.
- Process and receive all types of payments from clients
AL TURKI ENT. CO. JUN 2003 – AUG 2003
HSE DEPARTMENT (ASST. HSE ADVISOR)
- Supervising Safety at the Camp and the site as well plus conducting safety weekly meetings (Tool Box Talks) and monthly meetings.
- Following HSE Plan.
NATIONAL BANK OF OMAN OCT 1997 – SEP 2000
CORPORATE OPERATIONS DIVISION (CLERK)
- Debit and Credit Card issuing Section.
- Salaries processing Section.
- Trade Finance Section.
EDUCATION COMMERCIAL SECONDARY DIPLOMA (1997)
LANGUAGES ENGLISH Read, Write & Speak
ARABIC Read, Write & Speak
TRAINING NATIONAL HOSPITALITY INSTITUTE DEC 2000 – MAY 2001
- Aviation studies for ground handling as per IATA.
- Customer Service – Level 2.
- Upper Intermediate English.
- Information Desk (Receptionist)
NATIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE, HSE TRAINING
- Basic Fire Extinguisher.
- Enhance Site Supervision Workshop.
- Basic Life Support (First Aid).
- Supervising Safety.
- Safe Journey Management System.
- Defensive Driving – Light Vehicle (Black Top + Graded).
EXTRA SKILLS - Computer literate (Windows, MS Word/Excel/Outlook).
- English and Arabic Typing (Letters, Translations).
INTRESTS - Playing Guitar and Billiards plus Travelling and Camping.