University of Denver - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration June 2013 Major in Finance
Great-West Financial March 2018 - Present
Financial Operations Reconciler
Review accounts to identify outstanding issues/variances and root issue.
● Open correction requests to appropriate departments and follow up in a timely manner as items are aged.
● Process activity/transactions and respond to various internal/external requests/questions. Robert Half International – Portico Benefit Services November 2017 – February 2018 Billing Accountant
Administer large account billings, including preparation, review and reconciliation associated with the monthly billing cycle.
● Monitor and test 403(b) contribution compliance limits.
● Use various software applications such as spreadsheets, databases, accounting and billing packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and or reports
● Interact with various organizational departments, billing vendors, and customers to support requests for information, resolve billing issues, and discrepancies, and support new products and services.
● Evaluate financial and operational controls and create improvements in billing processes and procedures. Great-West Financial July 2015 - June 2017
● SAP accounts receivable processing.
● SAP system upgrade project supervision and quality review.
● Multi-million dollar account balance analysis for deposits, interest accrual, and billing premium.
● Process development and documentation to simplify and automate data aggregation from multiple source documents.
● Lead special projects including “Temp Extra” project discovering $500,000 in total under-billed premium.
● Insurance partner contract review, analysis and electronic documentation.
● Claims processing and coordination with over 200 partner companies from initial notification through final payment.
● Monthly, quarterly and annual report quality review for all reports and partners. Rocky Mountain Human Services December 2013 - June 2015 Financial Reimbursement Specialist II
● Run and analyze Dynamo system reports to assist billing department.
● Prioritization of client services from case management department based on assigned government service budgets.
● Design and coordination of final service plan with service providers and government agencies.
● Solve any service denials or rejections.
● Consult and train case management associates on client budget requirements.
● Client service budget review and reassignment of available funds across different clients.
● Conduct annual budget reviews for each client with case manage department.
● Perform service trend and processing procedure analysis, making recommendations for changes to higher management. Office Team Contractor August 2013 – November 2013 Administrative Assistant
● Executive assistant support including calendar management, booking travel, and facility service management.
● Update/maintain on-call schedules in online portal and maintain company contact list.
● Generate leads for new business sales.
● Coordinate with third party IT & telecom companies to resolve issues and input service needs into database. University of Denver, Human Resources Department September 2011 – May 2013 Operations/Administrative Assistant
● Provided clerical and administrative support for the HR Division encompassing Employee Relations and Talent Management
● Assembled training materials; handled filing, record keeping, and data entry
● Performed research and analysis of Human Resource Management practices, trends, and other relevant data Skills & Expertise
MS Office Certification
Speak Hindi and Punjabi
along with English