Dubai - UAE,
Mob : +971**-*******
Position Looking For: Sr.Procurement Engineer - MEP Objective:
To find an executive position with a company for a mutual benefit. Attitude:
Am young and have an aggressive approach towards challenges with the single objective of achieving progressive results. Fluent in English and Hindi. Summary:
* Having 11 years of experience in MEP Execution and Procurement.
*Excellent human relation skills, having dealt with Consultants, Sub Contractors, Suppliers And Employees.
* Proven ability to analyze, plan, manage and motivate.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with Modern Technologies.
* Superior ability to achieve immediate and long-term goals
* In depth technical knowledge regarding construction design & Execution
* Having complete understanding of MEP project management (Costing, Budgeting, Cost Control, Effective Procurement, Supply chain, Project cost analysis)
* In depth knowledge on pricing of all MEP materials
* Having good supplier relationship & excellent negotiation skills
* Successfully delivered procurement activities on Iconic projects & Fast track projects
* Proven ability on decision making, project budgeting & got management appreciation & Rewards
: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 89%
• January 2013 to May 2014 - with EMCO- ABUDHABI & June 2014 Till date with Brayan Group - Dubai
Position @ Brayan Group : Sr.Procurement Engineer – MEP Position @ EMCO : Procurement Engineer - MEP
Roles & Responsibilities at EMCO & Brayan:
• Assisting Estimation department on choosing right products & pricing based on the project specification & vendor list.
• On receipt of LOA, Getting the BOQ & details from Estimation department & prepare the initial budget evaluation.
• Preparation of procurement & Submittal logs.
• Floating enquiries to suppliers & price negotiation.
• Selection of vendors based on techno commercial evaluation.
• Preparing Material Submittals as per the Project specification and getting approvals
• Coordination with project team & getting the actual quantities of all line items discipline wise & preparing actual material, manpower budget along with detailed summary with categorized activities linked with BOQ codes.
• Freezing the approved budget on the system along with the actual quantities.
• Continuous monitoring of flow of materials at site based on the estimated cash flow.
• Receiving purchase requests from site & floating enquiries to the suppliers.
• Getting the quotations & preparing comparison statement on system.
• Supplier meetings & efficient negotiation on pricing & payment terms.
• Preparation of LOA & contracts.
• Placing the Purchase orders along with proper delivery schedules based on project work schedule & cash flow.
• Coordinate with suppliers for deliveries – supply chain activities.
• Verifying & certification of the supplier, sub-contractor invoices and process it for the payment.
• Assisting the Project managers & Finance team on monthly project billings.
• Maintaining complete project budget tracking on materials, manpower, sub contracts & tools.
• Controlling the project stores & maintaining inventory. Projects Handled:
• IMG Theme Park
• Bollywood Park
• Strata Manufacturing PJSC
• Emirates Aviation College Students Accommodation
• Empower Pipe line project, City of Arabia
• GEMS School – Al Barsha
• GEMS School – Al Khail
• G+9 & G+11 Residential Buildings, Jaddaf
• Mankhool Hotel Apartments 3B+G+21
• Akoya Oxygen Villas ( 2000 Villas )
• July 2010 to November 2012 - with VOLTAS Ltd- ABUDHABI Position: Engineer HVAC
Project: Yass Mall Project, (Procurement)
Client: ALDAR, Abu Dhabi, UAE
MEP Consultant: AECOM
Main Contractor: Six Co- Abu Dhabi, UAE
Project: Etihad Towers Project, (Site Execution)
Client: SSPD, Abu Dhabi, UAE
MEP Consultant: AECOM
Main Contractor: ACC- Abu Dhabi, UAE
• October 2008 to July 2010 - with VOLTAS Ltd & UPS - INDIA Position: Site Supervisor
Project : GMR Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad L & T, Chennai
Ensure timely completion of HVAC System with required man power as per Management plan.
Execution of HVAC works as per Contract Drawing, Specifications, Approved Method Statement and getting approval of the same.
Co-ordination in site for Material and Manpower at site and also for Installation for individual services
Ensuring Job Quality
Co-ordination with Sub Contractors & Certifying their bills as per contract
Executing the Job in the view of Maintenance & Commissioning
Successfully completed the Etihad towers project (MEP Project of the year), Completed the total HVAC systems of critical podiums (Including Grand Ball Room, Grand Lobby, Meeting Rooms
& Plant rooms)
Chilled Water Pipe Designing.
Co-ordination in Preparation of Shop drawings
Preparation of Method Statements (Installation & Commissioning)
Preparation of technical submittals & getting approval
Preparation of Project Schematics for Air & Water services
Co-ordination with BMS department for Set points & Auto mode for HVAC services
Staircase System Design
Car Park Management System
As-Built Drawings Preparation
Name : M.Raja Manikandan
Date of Birth : 29-10-1989
Fathers Name : E.Murugan
Nationality : Indian
Passport No : G8248477
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Tamil
Extra-Curricular : Holding Governor & President Award in Indian Scouts Holding NCC – B Certificate
Shuttle badminton Divisional level player
In plant Training (Engines & boilers)
PLACE: Dubai M.Raja Manikandan