Mayuri Agrawal [B.Com. LLB. ( Hons.) ]
Tower-B, Amrapali Exotica, Sector 50, Noida- 201303
Email : email@example.com
Contact no. +91-958*******
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the field of Law that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
COLLEGE/SCHOOL QUALIFICATION CGPA/PERCENT
Amity Law School, Noida
Amity University, Noida
of the B.Com.LL.B (Hons.)
Birla Balika Vidyapeeth,
A.I.S.S.E (Class XII); Affiliated to CBSE
St. Peter’s Sr. Sec.
S.S.E(Class X); Affiliated to CBSE Board
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn team facilitator hard worker. MOOT COURT EXPERIENCE:
• Participated in Annual University Moot Court Selections Court Competitions, as a researcher. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION AND COURSES
COURSE INSTITUTION TIME PERIOD/PROGRESS
Company Secretary Course The Institute of Company
Secretaries of India
Foundation course cleared
Amity University and British
Completed in year 2014.
• CREDO ADVOCATES, PATIALA HOUSE COURTS, NEW DELHI, JAN-MARCH 2019
Interned for a period of 3 months.
Drafted suits, notices, affidavits, replies.
Worked on Negotiable Instruments, Fraud, Sexual Harassment, and Company Law.
Researched on legal aspects including civil and criminal matters.
Attended Court proceedings of various courts and tribunals.
• CHAMBER OF MR. DUSHYANT KUMAR TOMAR, DISTRICT AND SESSION COURT, GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR, U.P. JUNE-2018
Interned for a period of 6 weeks.
Prepared List of Dates and Events, read case briefs, drafted submissions and notes on various case files and legal propositions involved in matters pending in the Court.
Worked on various cases, and learned about Criminal, Civil and Consumer Forum cases.
• CHAMBER OF MR. AKSHAY BHATIA, DELHI HIGH COURT, JUNE-2017
Interned for a period of 3 weeks.
Worked on Suit for Possession, Perjury, Domestic Violence Act, Divorce and Child Custody matters. Researched on Order 1, Order 7, Order 8, Order 12, Order 13, Order 19, Order 20, Order 21-A of Civil Procedure Code and prepared a Presentation for the same.
Worked on various cases, and learned about Code of Criminal Procedure and Code of Civil Procedure.
• CHAMBER OF G.C. GARG AND ASSOCIATES, JAIPUR HIGH COURT, MAY- JUNE 2016
Interned for a period of 4 weeks.
Searched Trademarks in different regimes and drafted replies and reports for the same; to the Trademark Office and Clients alike.
Researched and wrote articles on ‘E-Commerce Intermediaries and IPR Infringement Liability’, ‘Granting of Trademark Protection to Landmarks’ and ‘Free Speech and Intellectual Property Rights’
Prepared Case briefs of leading IP Case laws
• CHAMBER OF MR. GULRAJ GOPAL KHANDELWAL, DISTRICT COURT BHARATPUR MAY-JUNE 2015
Interned for a period of 4 weeks.
Worked primarily on family law cases and cases related to divorce and marriages.
Researched on Section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure which deals with maintenance of wife, children and parents.
WORKSHOPS AND EXPERIENCES
• Prepared a paper on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 entitled “Judicial Construction of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016.”
• Participation in quiz competitions.
• Attended Entrepreneurship General Awareness camp.
• Learned the procedure of registration of Power of Attorney.
• Drafting & Filing of Consumer Complaints.
• Learned how to filing of FIR.
• Learned how to draft and reply Legal Notices.
• Learned how to draft and registration of Sales Deed. SKILLS & INTERESTS
Technical: Legal Databases (SCC Online, Manupatra), MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint. Language:
English-Written (Advanced), Spoken (Advanced)
Hindi- Written (Advanced), Spoken (Advanced)
Area of Interest:
• Taxation Law
• Company Law
• Banking and Finance Law
• Mergers & Acquisition.
• Civil & Criminal.