T . MARINA TUCKER
email@example.com 410-***-**** Washington, DC
PRODUCTION SUPPORT ENGINEER
Seeking a Production Support role in a cultural environment to grow portfolio of skills and make a positive impact. Service oriented and forward thinker, with extensive background and grounded experience supporting distributed enterprise products and technologies. In-depth troubleshooting with strong attention to detail and analytics aimed at problem management to identify root causes and solutions to enterprise application systems. Exceptional performance under rigid deadlines. Consistently meets response times throughout multiple, simultaneous tasks and project ownership. Emotional intelligence and business acumen. Self-learner, team player, with solid oral and written communication. Enthusiastic curiosity. Core competencies: Service Desk Incident Management Deployment Automation Root Cause Analysis Process Improvement ServiceNow Agile Methodologies Service-Oriented Architecture Change Management Disaster Recovery Performance Monitoring Tier I, II Support Middleware Support ITIL for ITSM PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
ONDECK CAPITAL www.ondeck.com
November 2014 to March 2019
Production Highly dynamic Support production Engineer support role in an IT environment where applications ran in virtualized servers and the cloud, talked to each other through networks and load balancer, and persisted data in CRM. Reactively and proactively supported a suite of public and private, integrated applications. Troubleshot across system components, enterprise applications, and databases. Ticketed life cycle of incidents and fulfillment via multiple streams (email, WebEx, call-in, instant messaging, Service Desk ServiceNow). Configured, tested job scheduler workflows, job streams and dependencies. Supported various key application- critical processes and their associated infrastructure components and services (Job Scheduler, Middleware (AMQ, Apache, Tomcat7), Linux, Postgres, MySQL); Investigation of distributed, in real-time, processes; and load-balanced, multi-tier,AWS application troubleshooting. Reactive to sensitively scheduled job failures, and network and performance monitoring alerts. SQL query development, execution in supporting production support analysis. Root cause analysis; Established workarounds through cross-functional team collaborations. Automated deployment with Jenkins, Ansible. On-call 24/7 rotation.
• Solid understanding of Linux, networking concepts and service-oriented architecture.
• Hands-on production support experience working from the Linux command-line, locally and via SSH terminal to support a suite of public and private applications remotely hosted on various web frameworks and servers.
• Supported QA teams and engaged in QA testing to enhance platform functionality. Performed exploratory testing and test automation builds on python code; and test case execution.
• Streamlined critical processes and bottlenecks, reducing SLA by half; Authored SQL, bash and python script automations.
• Cross-functional collaborations to triage and resolve complex technical cases, leveraging existing tools and process knowledge to maximize abilities to analyze database and application logs, stack traces, log tails, ELK log parser, XML data from multiple Apache API endpoints to Salesforce and other third party applications; to construct Postgres, Greenplum, and Mongo database queries and proactive problem management strategy.
• Discovered process gaps; presented proven solutions aimed at raising customer quality of service. Advised on event and monitoring for enterprise systems and services. Identified key system limitations and root causes to mitigate system anomalies. Differentiated between network, system and database errors.
• Mentored and on-boarded team members to expand team collaboration and support efforts; Lectured process development; Published Knowledge-based networks through information filtering to promote knowledge sharing, self-service and optimize knowledge accessibility on demand.
NIELSON AUDIO www.neilson.com
November 2012 to January 2014
Senior Production Analyst
Developed and maintained data collection systems of radio audience measurements and mined that information from back- ended Oracle and SQL Server data warehouses to front-end, user-interfaced Microsoft Access databases for knowledge discovery, reporting, and metrics purposes. Coded and executed moderate to complex SQL scripts and VBA to capture datasets for use in quality assurance and data analysis. User Acceptance Testing.
• Designed database subsets for data mining anomaly detection and for report systems used to query, extract and analyze production run-time exceptions.
• Domain expert on the functionality of consumer listening device solutions and incident-related management.
• Published proper documentation on business and technical functionalities, and system and operational flows and knowledge transfer to the operations organization.
MERKLE, INC. www.merkleinc.com
T . MARINA TUCKER
firstname.lastname@example.org 410-***-**** Washington, DC January 2005 to November 2012
Senior Production Analyst
• Aided in production schedule stability on multiple solutions through process improvement collaborations and efforts, resulting in clients’ one hundred percent Reference-ability and continuous contract renewal.
• Cut manned resource hours by seventy-five percent by implementing automated quality control processes for inbound client data feeds.
• Identified opportunities to streamline production life cycles; problem management and root cause analysis to isolate and reduce system degradations and improve client relationships.
• Authored and managed documentation and runbooks on production service life cycle across all owned product solutions. PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & SKILLSETS
RDBMS: (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL, Greenplum, Snowflake) Windows NT/XP/Vista/8 Unix/Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat, Solaris) MacOS X AWS EC2 RDS HTML SQL Python Bash Script Visual Basic, VBA MongoDB
Jenkins Version Control VPC/VPN API Git Stash Jira ServiceNow Jira Service Desk Command-line Interface Auto Scaling Confluence SSH PuTTY Eclipse VirtualBox VMware JSON XML
TCP/IP Stack ICMP OSI Model Subnetting Route Tables Switches SharePoint Network Diagnostics Network Simulation Load Balancing New Relic ITIL ITSM Skybot Scheduler Tidal Enterprise Scheduler RESTful API EDUCATIONAL HISTORY
ITT TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
September 2001 to November 2004
Bachelor of Technology, Software Development
June 2016 to October 2016
Technical Support Professional
Problem Management Professional