Final Year Law student looking for opportunities in the Corporate Law Sector or Commercial Litigation. I have had 14 months of legal internship experience by the end of March, 2019. Experience
1. Student 5th Year BA LLB(Hons.) (Aug 2014 – May, 2019) Amity Law School, Delhi (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) Actively participated in Intra Moot Court Competitions, Intra Trial Advocacy Competitions, ADR Competitions. I was the Member of the OC of Amity National Mediation Boot Camp and IPR, 2017. I have also volunteered for Amity National Moot Court Competition for 3 years. Also, Participated in various Mock Parliaments, workshops and MUNs. Also participated in a paper presentation competition held at NLIU Bhopal. I have participated in various mediation, negotiation and client counselling competitions as well. 2. Legal Intern (June, 2018, August, 2018, January, 2019, February, 2019, March,2019) SRGR Law Offices, Noida
• Assisted in Drafting work such as a Master Service Agreement, replies under RERA and IBC, appeal to Intellectual Property Appellate Board, checklist for trademark registration, Trust Deed, Minutes, Notice of EGM, MOUs, Land Aggregation Agreement, Termination Deed etc.
• Proofreading, clause referencing and summarizing of various agreements. I also undertook tasks related to due diligence and corporate secretarial compliances.
• Researched on various provisions pertaining to Arbitration Act, IBC, Companies Act and Rules, RERA, Evidence Act, CPC, Stamp Duty Act, GDPR Regulations, Extracting Data from MCA.
• Researched on Import and Export Guidelines, Casino Regulations and Companies Act of Nepal. 3. Legal Intern(January-2018)
• Researched on Companies Act and Rules, FERA, FEMA, Electricity Act and Rules, MCA search, Consumer Protection Act, Stamp Duty, Company Forms, CPC, Limitation Act, Arbitration Act, Captive Power Plants
• Proofread, Clause referenced various agreement pertaining to ESOP, Shareholder’s, Share Subscription, Share Purchase, EPC.
• Assisted in Drafting work.
4. Judicial Intern (July, 2017) (August, 2017) (December-2017) Chambers and Court of Hon'ble Mr. Justice Navin Chawla- Delhi High Court
• Made Briefs on the matters pertaining to Arbitration & Conciliation Act (Section 9, 11, 14, 36, 34, 37), Service matters, Armed forces matters
• Researched on relevant case laws pertaining to Arbitration Act. Service laws, Armed forces laws, IPC, IPR
5. Legal Intern
Krishnamurthy & Co. (June, 2017)
• Researched on Companies Act (Demergers, Auditors, Joint Venture Agreements), Infrastructure Laws (Solar Power Compliances, Science City Compliances), Real Estate Act, 2016, Electricity Act, CERC regulations, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Non-Bailable Warrants, FIR, SEBI, FEMA, RBI Regulations
• Judgement Analysis, Due Diligence Work and Assisted in Drafting work. 6. Legal Intern (Supreme Court) (July, 2016)
Ravindra Singh Garia and Associates (AOR)
• Made several case briefs and researched on various law points (Rash and Negligent Driving, Murder, Pension, Bail, Trade unions, Domestic Violence)
• Visited Supreme Court, High Court, CAT, District Courts for proceedings and other works (For trade union, Bigamy, Pension, Bail, Environmental matters), also visited Delhi Secretariat for file inspection under RTI Act and Worked on RTI
• Assisted in drafting work.
7. Legal Intern ( Trial Court) (June, 2015) (July, 2015) Ajmer District and Sessions Court
• Assisted the counsel in court proceedings, made several case briefs
• Did case law research for on-going cases pertaining to Criminal and Civil law.
• Learnt few intricacies of Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) and Civil Procedure Code(CPC). 8. Research Intern (May, 2015)
I researched and wrote the following articles which got published on the website-
• Annulment of section 66a of IT Act
• Plastic Waste Management Rules: An analysis
• Supreme Court judgment on Government Advertisements
• Kejriwal-Jung Imbroglio
9. Student Law Prep (July, 2013- May,2014)
CLAT, 2014. Rank- AIR 2139
IPU CET, 2014- Rank- AIR 56
• Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (Amity Law School, Delhi) BA LLB ( Hons.)
Cumulative Percentage of 65.74% till the end of the VIIIth Semester
• Maheshwari Public School
7.8 Percentile in 10th Standard
77.6 % in 12th Standard (Science Maths)
• Corporate Law • Drafting • Law of Contract • Arbitration • Mediation • Legal Compliance
• Legal Research • Legal Writing • Energy Law
Death Penalty: Constitutional Position • International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence, Volume 2 Issue 7 (9th December, 2015) ISSN: 2348-8212
Honors & Awards
• Online Diploma Course on “Intellectual Property and Information Technology in the Internet Age • Indian Law Institute, Delhi
• Participant (NLS- ADR) Mediation Competition • National Law School, Banglore
• Participant- Lex Infinitum (International Mediation Competition) - VM Salgaokar Law College, Goa
• Participant- Negotiation and Client Counselling (SYMFIESTA 2018)- Symbiosis Law School, Noida
• Currently Pursuing Law Sikho’s Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Business Administration