Hela Ben RADHIA Ep Haddad
City & Estate / Province:
Job title / Position:
Bilingual Executive Assistant
Professional Work Experience
City and Country
Amaris International Consulting Company
Provides administrative support to the DCOO & selected Directors worldwide.
• Maintained phones, emails, scheduled appointments, meetings, luncheons and conference calls
• Manage DCOO & Directors’ complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinating pre-planning of trips.
• File in expense claims of directors on the intranet.
• Supports the day-to-day activities of the DCOO & Directors which includes scheduling and prioritizing work assignments. Serves as the primary point of initial contact on matters pertaining to the DCOO & Directors. Provides assistance and represents the Deputy Chief Operating Officer, as appropriate, in communicating with internal and external clients.
• Organizing holidays (Conciergerie) for the Directors
• Conciergerie services (flights, trips, holidays, resto, babysitter, etc.)
• Organize workshop, seminaries and events regularly for internal and external large group
• Liaising with internal departments for different project (IT, Conciergerie, Travel, Event, Recruitment, Accounting, Developers)
• Signature of documents
• Agendas planning on different time zone (USA, Canada, UK, Europe, North Africa, Mauritius & Asia)
• Organize monthly boards in different countries.
• Conducting interviews for new recruit in the executive assistant department.
• Provide training to new recruits
• Local Office management
Executive Assistant in charge of the Internal Communication
My position is to act as the initial point of contact for the CEO, assessing priorities and directing inquiries and requests as necessary. Providing high quality personal, operational and administrative assistance. Managing a heavy workload through constantly conflicting priorities. Regular co-ordination of projects including, organization and management of multiple events.
• Handles all domestic and international travel arrangements; obtain/renew passports and visas as necessary, works closely with travel agency on coordinating travel.
• Assist Executive team in scheduling appointments, meetings, meals and travel arrangements for business trips as required.
• Manages multiple Executive calendars and email simultaneously, add/update contact lists regularly, remind supervisors of upcoming meetings daily.
• Coordinate and cater client lunches/dinners, set-up, reserve conference rooms, set up teleconferences and customer introductions.
• Negotiate favorable terms and corporate pricing agreements with hotels, agencies and other providers for services and special events.
• Serve as gate-keeper and screen all calls.
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
• Communication part
Circulate, in a fluid way, the information, from the management towards the employees, of the employees towards the direction, and between the services. Whether on the economic and social news of the company, new projects, a social plan ... choose the appropriate means of dissemination, in agreement with the management: internal newspaper, news flash, posting, intranet, meeting Information, general assembly, press review, social networks
TTE International One Tech Group
Organize Calendar and appointment of senior management,
Treat Mail, phone calls,
Prepare records and meetings
coordination between departments and group companies
Organize the travel of the general management, directors, buying their ticket and hotel reservation.
Organizing the moving visitors, buy the ticket, get the confirmation of hotel and arrange pick-up for them.
Prepare the visa application, for all that needs to any leadership in the world.
preparing all the necessary for Audits
Managing internal and external business relationship between all departments and GM office
Managing PO, invoices and approvals
Organization of the agenda on daily, weekly and yearly basis
Organizing employees travel: flight tickets, hotels booking and expenses reports
Organization of special events in the company
Understand requirements for each event
Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
Book venues and schedule speakers
Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
Quotation negotiation related to Business needs
Purchasing team needs: flight tickets/ hotels booking and meetings/ car rental/Furniture/ transportation/
Payment of invoices
Follow up vacations
Supporting expatriate in Tunisia: contact with relocation agency, money transfers, explaining local procedures
Education - Diplomas
City and Country
2004/09 – 2007/06
High school diploma
1 year in English
Lycée Habib Thameur
Languages High Institute of Tunis