Tempe AZ 85281 email@example.com
github.com/Drishtykapoor linkedin.com/drishtykapoor/ SUMMARY
Software Engineering Intern CYR3CON Apr 2018 – Present
• Redesigned the UI and extended the current functionality of a web-application by creating new API end points to increase its usability with the help of Java, PostgreSQL, Spring MVC, and other front-end technologies.
• Engineered a user authentication and authorization service along with a secure rewards system fully resistant to SQL injection attack by applying a multi-tiered input sanitization approach. Assistant System Engineer Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Oct 2015 – June 2017 CVS Caremark, UK-based banking project:
• Worked on J2EE Platform for programming Web and Distributed Applications by using JDBC, JSP and Servlets with MVC architecture. Performed unit and integration testing to ensure its reliability.
• Successfully deployed a web module of billing for reconciling invoices to payments made by the account holders.
• Optimized the document fetching algorithm to enhance the overall performance by 20%.
• Followed SCRUM for product development, task tracking and took part in all the sprint procedures including daily meetings participation and handling sprint backlog.
Tempe, AZ Arizona State University Expected May 2019 Master’s in Computer Software Engineering GPA 3.56 / 4.0 Gurgaon, India The NorthCap University (Former ITM University) July 2011 – May 2015 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science GPA 7.91/10 (3.8 / 4.0) ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Sensitivity Analysis using flow-based scatterplots Aug 2018 – Nov 2018
• Implemented visualizations for multi-dimensional data by calculating sensitivity analysis(changes in the output of transformation w.r.t. input) of scatterplots. Used D3.js, Python, R, and plotly.js. Social Humanoid Robot Sep 2018 – Nov 2018
• Physically designed the structure for the robot putting emphasis facial parts using 3D printers. Programmed the micro controller chip to provide facial motions using C language and PSoC software. Semantic Movie Search Engine Sep 2018 – Nov 2018
• Developed a search engine for providing various details about the movies by creating owl ontologies, deployed RDF data and fetching the information using API calls, Federated SPARQL queries, Apache Jena. Compiler – an imperative dynamically typed language March 2018 – May 2018
• Designed grammar of the language in prefix notation, developed the intermediate code using Java and hash mapping for runtime code generation. The imperative programming language supported conditional, arithmetic, logical operations & functions. Emotive sensor control Jan 2018 – May 2018
• Java-based desktop application involving client-server architecture to simulate human facial expressions with the use of java swing, socket programming, and software design observer patterns to improve on the overall structural quality. Auditorium Seating Sep 2017 – Oct 2017
• Implemented 3 console applications using C, C++, Java to manage dynamic auditorium seating involving features like adding & removing guests along with assigning seat number using 2-Dimensional layout. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Tools & IDE: Git, NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Adobe Photoshop, Tableau Others: DTD, XPath, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, Maven, Jira, Design Patterns, AWS Relevant Courses: Software Design, Data Visualization, Software Agility, Programming languages, Programming Paradigms, Advanced Data Structures and Algorithm, Object-Oriented Programming, Artificial Intelligence & Prolog Programming, Core and Advanced Java, Computer Architecture, C & Advanced C, Software Project Management, Database Management System, Operating System.