Ronan “Geri/Kitty” De Guzman Villena
B15 L4 16th Street, The Legian 2 (South), Carsadang Bago I, Imus City, Cavite Work Experience
Human Resources Manager/Administrator
ECENTERPRISES GROUP MANILA INC / ECE Contact Centers / ECE Consulting Group October 28, 2008 – November 2018
20F The Pearlbank Center
146 Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
• Keep company and employee records such as 201 files including notices, employment and resignation letters; Company documents such as articles of incorporation, government certificates, business permit and other pertinent and confidential files.
• Main point of contact for employment verification of current and previous employees received via, email, phone call or office/personal.
• Coordinate with employees for announcements, company-wide engagements related to human resources, recruitment and employee relations.
• Issue certificate of employment to all employees for the purposes of housing, car and personal loans. Travel document, school and other government-related requirements. Purchasing:
• Coordinate with different suppliers for purchases which include office equipment such as headsets, computers.
• Purchase office supplies such as coffee, tissue, copy paper, ink printer cartridges and other office needs in a weekly/monthly basis.
• Keep records of government loans of all employees for deduction purposes.
• Provide certificate of contribution for employees who are hospitalized.
• Coordinate with health provider for new enrollees, hospitalization and medical concerns related to HMO of the company.
• Generate and pay government (statutory) contributions of all employees in a monthly basis.
• Compute, file and record sickness and/or maternity benefit of employees who are due for delivery and/or sick.
• Create and post ads for employment vacancies, hiring needs and opportunities on social media sites, employment platforms etc.
• Coordinate with applicants for scheduled interviews, job offer, contract-signing, trainings and orientation, thru text messaging, email and/or phone.
• Provide information during company-initiated job fairs and recruitment Financial:
• Download bank files, including check images, debit/credit data records, aging and other tools for accounting.
• Translate check information to data for Oracle encoding.
• Create report and bank reference for the client daily. Sales Verification Specialist
Advanced Contact Solutions
April 2006 to October 2008
Tordesillas Street corner Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City JOB SCOPE:
• Subject Matter Expert on quality sales verification, assurance, and call monitoring
• Provide intensive sales coaching and performance evaluation to representatives of the account
• Scan and evaluate sales calls/pitch on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Coordinate with the client for daily, weekly and/or monthly calibrations and inter-vendor relations.
• Facilitate weekly update/uptraining to all sales representatives of the account
• Create account-wide trending report and general updates in a weekly and monthly basis. Trainings and Seminars:
• Quality Assurance and Verification Training
• Managing Employee Discipline Training
• Fishbone/Ishikawa Training
• Bachelor of Arts – English Major
Far Eastern University – 2002
Character Reference available upon request.