Zihad Abdul Hameed
My objective is to grow to the fullest of my potential, by contributing the maximum to the organization where I work and also to excel in my area of expertise which is Sales, Marketing & Reception.
B.com (bachelor of commerce) from Bangalore University, Bangalore, India
Master of Business Administration from Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim, India
Promoted in job responsibilities due to excellent efforts and outstanding performance demonstrated in various work profiles.
Successfully met and surpassed set sales targets of the company.
Displayed abilities in handling problems as opportunities and dealing with difficult challenges.
Consistently demonstrated resourcefulness and initiative in performing accounting duties and sales and customer service within diversified industries.
Established and maintained strong relations with consumers, sales staff and management.
20/06/2006 To 20/09/2008: 2 years 3 months experience in selling and managing perfumes, gift items, fancy jewelleries, dress materials and footwears.
• Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
• Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
• Collaborates with Choice Point to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
• Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
• Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales
of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive
strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on
• Collaborates with Choice Point to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show
• Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
• Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
Bava Travel Service:
01/12/2008 To 30/03/2009
01/10/2009 To 31/12/2010: 1 years 6 months experience as a flight ticket booking, reservation booking and marketing.
Four Wings International Travels:
06/04/2009 To 30/09/2009: 6 months working as a trainee in a flight ticket booking and marketing.
Collect payment for transportation and accommodations from customer.
Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
Book transportation and hotel reservations, using computer terminal or telephone.
Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
Print or request transportation carrier tickets, using computer printer system or system link to travel carrier.
Investigate complaints regarding safety violations
Examine carrier operating rules, employee qualification guidelines, or carrier training and testing programs for compliance with regulations or safety standards.
Fortune Group Of Hotels:
30/11/2014 to 20/07/2018
Greeted, assisted and directed guests, workers, visitors and the general public.
Answered all incoming calls and handled caller’s inquiries.
Responded to guests and public inquiries.
Enter the CID System Promptly as the Guests check in.
Received, directed and passed on telephone fax messages.
Directed the employees, guests and general public to the right staff member.
Maintained a sufficient record of office supplies.
Provided word-processing and clerical support.
Maintained the common filing system and file all letters.
Provided administrative services for the Office Manager.
Receive sort and route mail.
Monitor the visitor access and issue passes order.
Order, receive and maintain office supplies.
Help with document scanning.
Euro Movers International LLC:
25/07/2018 to 31/12/2018
1. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
2. Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
3. Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
4. Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
5. Oversees mail handling and courier service.
6. Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
7. May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
8. Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
Areas And Hobbies
Listening To Music
Listening to music is probably one of the most common hobbies and interests. There would be very few people in the world, who wouldn’t be enchanted to music. When you are tired after a long day at work, only music has the capacity to transport you to the world of serenity and tranquility. Different people like different types of music and whether you are a fan of jazz or classical, or heavy metal or anything light, make music your daily dose of motivation and try to learn as much as from it as possible.
The best way to acquire wisdom is by cultivating the habit of reading books. It not only opens a world of wisdom in front of us, it helps us in understanding the people and the surroundings around us. A good book can be greatly satisfying and can teach us about a plethora of subjects, which won’t be possible by just observation. The best way to cultivate this habit is by understanding that reading is a pleasure. Always keep a good book around you and set a reading goal by setting out some time for reading every day.
Writing diary is yet another habit which many people in the world have. It is also a very good habit, it helps us to synchronize our thoughts and help us put our thoughts to paper. However, it is very important to maintain the diary on a regular basis.
§Internet & Email
English : Good
Urdu : Good
Hindi : Good
Kannada : Good
Malayalam : Good
Tamil : Good
Zihad Abdul Hameed
Date of Birth
Up on request
I hereby declare that the particulars of information and facts stated here in above are true correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.
ZIHAD ABDUL HAMEED
Advanced communication skills
Skills in Excel, Word, PPT
Data Entry and Accuracy
Moderate self monitored person
Maintain good relationship with others
Sincere and true to words