M.S. UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA, CHARLOTTE AUG 2018-DEC 2019(EXPECTED)
· Major: Computer Science (CGPA-3.5/4)
· Related coursework: Algorithms and Data Structures, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, Knowledge Data Discovery and Intelligent Systems. B.E. FR. CONCEICAO RODRIGUES COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AUG 2014-MAY 2018
· Major: Information Technology (CGPA – 3.52/4)
· Related coursework: Object Oriented Programming, Web Technology, Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Database Systems, Automata Theory.
SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT USING DEVOPS PRACTICES JAN 2019 – APR 2019
· Developed an e-commerce website using Node.js and Mongo DB and used source code as a Github management tool.
· Implemented Continuous Integration phase using Jenkins and used Webhooks to integrate Github with Jenkins.
· Analyzed the source-code using SonarQube and also integrated e-mail configuration using Jenkins built.
· Implemented Docker file to generate images and store the images into Docker Hub and executed the images using Docker Container.
· Scaled the containers up and down using Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
· Used Puppet as configuration management tool to create connection between master and slaves.
· Technologies Used: Jenkins, Git, SolarQube, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Node.js, Mongo DB. BOOK RECOMMENDATION SYSTEM USING COLLABORATIVE FILTERING TECHNIQUES AUG 2018 – DEC 2018.
· Developed a system which provides various types of recommendations based on book author, publication, ratings, location, age that in turn enhances the quality of information provided by system.
· Performed various stages of data-cleaning on the collected training dataset.
· Constructed and implemented the KNN Algorithm and Item-Based Collaborative filtering models.
· Trained the model with the Books-Crossing dataset.
· Technologies Used: Python, Sci-kit Learn, Tensor flow. INTELLIGENT AGENT FOR TOURISM RECOMMENDATION SYSTEM JUL 2017- MAR 2018
· Developed a system which will enhance user experience by providing a recommendation in travel domain more specifically for food, hotel and travel places to provide user with various sets of options like time based, nearby places, rating based, user personalized suggestions, etc.
· Implemented user personalized recommendation with the help of Decision tree using Gini Index
· Constructed the Time-based Recommendation model using Data Mining.
· Technologies used: Python, Django Framework, ML Algorithms, Graphlab Ipython. Technical Skills
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES, TOOLS AND ADDITIONAL SOFTWARES:
· Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, SonarQube, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
· NetBeans, Eclipse, Jupyter, Apache TomCat, Android Studio
· REST, GraphQL, MySQL, PostGre SQL, Node.js, JSON. Experience
WEB DEVELOPER (INTERN) HYPERON TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD JAN 17-MAR 17
· Technologies Used: HTML 5, CSS, PHP, JSON, AJAX, BOOTSTRAP Main responsibilities included to develop two websites namely sayapp.in and discovergotl.com. Made the user interface friendlier and the backend scripting for efficient performance. I used my knowledge in HTML 5, PHP and CSS to develop the website. I also used the concepts of AJAX, JSON and BootStrap to make the user interface friendlier for the users.
* www.linkedin.com/in/nisargsh * www.github.com/nisarg1496* Nisarg Shah
9543 H, University Terrace Drive, Charlotte, NC-28262