A highly qualified, innovative and professional practitioner with knowledge, skills and understanding of teaching assessment and behavior management strategies needed to make a positive impact on students progress. An expert with the application of recent educational technologies and modern educational methodologies to provide a supportive classroom environment for students of diverse backgrounds and learning style. A dynamic and flexible team player with entire experience providing teaching and administrative support to other colleagues. Academic qualifications
1. Ph. Degree in Curricula & Science methodology - Ain shams university, 2012 (grade: excellent)
2. Master Degree in Curricula & Science methodology - Ain shams university, 2008 (grade : excellent)
3. Professional diploma in physics methodology - Ain shams university, 1998 (grade: excellent) 4. Bachelor of physics and chemistry - Ain shams university, 1997 (grade :very good with honor rank)
1. Mini master in international professional teacher, American university, 2018 2. Mini master in educational guidance, American university, 2018 3. Educational director diploma, British foundation and Sohag university, 2018 4. Preparation leaders diploma, British foundation, 2018 5. ICDL Programs, British foundation, 2018
6. School quality, ministry of education, 2013
7. The school administration, ministry of education, 2012 8. ICDL Programs, Russian centre of science and culture,2008 9. INTL TEACH course, Russian centre of science and culture, 2007 10. TOEFL, Ain shams university, 2007
11. Use of MULTIMEDIA laboratories in science teaching, Ain shams university, 2006 Roles and responsibilities
Applying modern and effective educational methodologies.
Applying the attractive technologies in teaching.
Modifying lesson plans to heighten learning.
Planning and implementing lab-based science lessons based on school standards.
Engaging students in active learning.
Working in partnership with other teaching staff on a daily basis.
Keeping accurate student report cards as well as attendance and discipline records.
Teaching a level of science that is appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
Ensuring that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
Using Active Engagement Strategies bases on hands-on and minds –on activities.
Teaching Science to groups of students from all abilities.
Reviewing a student’s academic progress against set targets.
Dealing quickly with inappropriate student behavior.
Link science teaching with all aspects of life.
1. Expert teacher of physics,, future language school 2007 – present 2. physics teacher, Queen international school 2003 - 2007 3. Science teacher, El Nasr language school 1997- 2003 Area of expertise
Curricula development Students assessment Teaching methodologies Making learning fun Subject specialism Classroom management Long term vision Inspiring students Strong persuasion skills