Summary of Qualifications
Purchasing and Planning
Team Training and Leadership
Assessment and Analysis
Root Cause Analysis
Multi-faceted and dynamic operations leader with demonstrated success overseeing complex operations and implementing strategies that decrease costs and increase profits – without compromise to quality or delivery. Strong analytical and organization skills with experience managing purchasing processes, ensuring accuracy in purchasing terms, expedited delivery, and reduced costs through effective negotiations.
Excellent trainer and leader; adept in providing best practices and guidance to ensure high productivity and seamless work flow.
Unwavering strengths in developing and integrating processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives. Highly-focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations; identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages. Dedicated to performing above and beyond standard of performance to achieve key metrics and achieve operational excellence.
Accomplished communicator skilled in building and strengthening relationships across internally and externally to drive cohesive, strategic operations. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
DD CONSTRUCTION Chico, CA 2009 – Present
Director of Operations
Manage execution of project deliverables, ensuring alignment with project schedules for multiple single, multi-family, and mixed-use buildings. Direct daily operations of the organizations, responsible for multi-task administration in the oversight of diverse functions including procurement and supply chain HR, sales, and vendor management. Devise and deploy strategic and tactical plans to streamline operations, maximize profits, and produce sustained growth. Analyze systems and processes and integrate technical and procedural improvements. Manage procurement processes, track and report on materials and issue payments. Source and select vendors and subcontractors; monitor performance against KPIs/goals and evaluate results. Produce weekly internal cost estimate production and submit status reports. Advise on project plans, contracts, and bids and administer general construction oversight as needed. Onboard and train new hires, ensuring alignment with organization goals and objectives. Maintain positive customer relationships and speedily resolve discrepancies. Perform market analysis to maintain competitive edge.
• Honed skills in IT and web development to create a company website from scratch. Managed scope and requirements and delivered on-time.
• Commended repeatedly for exhibiting versatility while excelling in diverse functions concurrently. CONVENTUS HOLDINGS CORP. San Francisco, CA 2018 – 2019 Construction Underwriter
Successfully managed construction administration processes, responsible for disbursing funds, conducting inspections and overseeing lifecycle to ensure seamless execution. Ensured timely payment for materials and services provided. Led and supervised team in provision of change orders and execution of entire draw phase. Pre-empted, identified, and swiftly resolved raw materials and supply-related issues prior to any negative impact on site projects. Administered daily analysis breakdowns and reports and delivered timely communications to internal/external partners. Performed audits and end to end quality reviews to drive continuous improvement. Trained and advised staff.
• Produced budget template, underwriter certification, permit/zoning verification manual, construction loan guide, and project historical data bank that successfully standardized and facilitated workflows. Cody Kreitzer
Page 2 • Career Progression (Cont.)
• Successfully interviewed every broker, builder, and borrower for all 200+ projects executed. Ensured onboarding of top talent for successful completion.
DOME CONSTRUCTION/LARGO CONCRETE, INC. San Francisco & Los Angeles, CA 2016 – 2018 Project Engineer / Project Manager
Collaborated with Project Leadership in the creation of project scope and delivery. Developed daily production tracking, schedules, cost projections, budget analysis/variance, and PCO. Created purchase orders consistent with terms and conditions contained in subcontractor bids, contract documents, industry practices, and organization policies. Oversaw RFI development, submittal review, lead-time analysis, delivery tracking, and insurance issuance. Negotiated with vendors and conducted meetings. Ensured successful completion on-time and under budget.
• Introduced cost and time saving solution to assist Owners, Engineers, Architects, and Subcontractors meet building compliance.
• Developed accurate high-rise ground up estimates for material, labor, insurance, and bonds harnessing industry knowledge and trends. Composed easily understood recap cost summary spreadsheet to easily relay information.
• Led team of 255+ Subcontractors and collaborated with Engineers, Architects, and Field Logistics in successful execution of Facebook Project. Conducted meetings and presented status reports. STRUCTURAL/BP Prudhoe Bay, AK Summer 2015
Project Manager Intern
Served as demolition and firewatch leadman in overseeing crew of men in the execution of fin fan floor project. Designed live pipe layout/framework without comprise to existing utilities. Composed daily labor and material recap reports. EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, Chico, CA
Bachelor of Science in Concrete Industry Management, minor in Business Administration Certifications
ACI Concrete Flatwork Technician • Asbestos Awareness • OSHA 30 CPR/ AED and First Aid