A dynamic, resourceful and energetic individual who is comfortable with being the ‘go to’ person for anything related to the smooth running of an office. Much experienced in providing full secretarial, administrative and office management support to work colleagues in a busy office environment. Having a proactive and flexible approach to juggling many different priorities, and able to work autonomously and take ownership of all aspects of a task or project. Right now am looking for a rewarding role with an exciting & forward thinking institute that will allow me to fulfill my true potential.
IT Coordinator n Office Assistant September 2014 - Present In charge of organizing, prioritising and delegating tasks effectively to ensure that all administrative work is managed competently, and in accordance with the institute changing priorities and deadlines.
• Coordinating all clerical staff & utilizing office equipment effectively.
• Creating and implementing new administrative systems.
• Organising induction programmes for new staff.
• Recording office expenditure and managing its budget.
• Coordinating meeting and networking events.
• Maintaining office equipment & arranging any repairs or replacements.
• Arranging all travel and accommodation arrangements for staff.
• Reporting on office performance to directors and senior managers.
• Carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance & disciplining staff.
Ordering stationery, office equipment and furniture as required. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Staff reviews / training
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Confident with IT and the basic office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
Comprehensive knowledge of equality and diversity issues.
Excellent administration skills.
Answering and resolving queries accurately, in a courteous and confident manner.
Setting up new and effective systems and processes.
Handling staff recruitment and appraisals.
Reliable & trustworthy
Punjab University Gujranwala Campus- MSC.IT, 2012-2014 National College of Commerce-B.com (IT), 2010-2012 Punjab College for women-FSC-Pre Engineering, 2008-2010 REFERENCES – available on request