Raleigh, North Carolina
I am an accomplished professional with leadership and business collaboration experience. My most recent experiences have been in creative instructional design development projects and corporate training initiatives. Additionally, I have successfully integrated business efficiencies and process improvements, analyzed data trends, and implemented learning management system transitions and other software migrations. I possess strong project management methodologies and exceptional communication and organizational skills. Education
M.S. Health Education SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
B.S. Criminal Justice Elmira College, Elmira, NY
Instructional Designer II Grifols Therapeutics Clayton, NC 2012-2019 Technical Specialist Grifols Therapeutics Clayton, NC 2006-2012 Various Project Positions IBM RTP, NC 1996-2006
• Design and implement various instructional courses, web-based, instructor-led, and blended learning that proactively enhance employee skills and improve business processes.
• Lead, and coordinate training initiative projects that promote improvements and align company strategies.
• Collaborate with corporate business teams to implement software/system modifications and enhancements to ensure business efficiency and system compliance.
• Incorporate data analysis and trends to provide organizational solutions and identify patterns to conceptualize and implement essential corporate projects.
• Monitor system compliance data, and generate metric reports for corporate business review.
• Mentor departmental employees, technical trainers, and other business liaisons regarding training strategies and process improvements. Benchmark internal best practices to drive innovative solutions.
• Problem-solve project concerns and deliver effective resolutions that meet company requirements.
• Build and maintain professional relationships with various business levels to ensure compliance, and optimal utilization of business strategies.
• Exhibit communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail when prioritizing tasks, and managing key project goals to ensure superior results.
• Portray the highest ethical standards, integrity, and professionalism within various business partnership projects to ensure commendable implementation.
• Effective utilization of web-based training applications (Articulate/Captivate), MS Office applications
(Excel/Powerpoint/Word), audio/video platforms (Corel/Audacity), Learning Management Systems
(SAP/UL Compliancewire), and SAP ERP
Relevant Coursework Completed
• Advanced Instructional Design and Software Technology
• Learning Management System Implementation and Maintenance of Business Requirements
• Project Management, Organization Training Compliance Audits
• Problem Solving Skills and Training Needs Analysis to incorporate Blended Learning Techniques
• Evaluation, Survey, and Metric Report Design
• Member of ATD-Association for Talent Development – National and Local Research Triangle Chapters