No.19/ S2 Venkatraman Street,
Chennai – 600 073
To achieve excellence in my field with professionalism, continuously improving my Inherent strength and give the best in whatever I undertake, enabling organizational as well as personal improvements.
Post Graduate in Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM) - Annamalai CDM - 2007
Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (PM & IR) - Annamalai CDM - 2005
Manager (Operation & Admin) - RL Logistics (P) Limited, Chennai
Manager (HR & Admin) - AMR Pharma India Pvt Ltd, MMNAGAR
Manager (Administration) - Wealth Advisors India (P) Limited, Chennai
General Manager (Operation) - Swastik Corporation., Chennai
Executive (Air Exports) - Ceva Freight India (Pvt) Ltd., Chennai
Welfare Officer - Henkel India Limited, Tirunallar.
Strength (Personal Strength)
Good Negotiator & Influencer
Empathy in dealing with employees
Team work and aspiring to learn more and more
Interpersonal skills / Communication skills/ Leadership skills / Negotiating skills
Working knowledge in MS Windows, Internet, Lotus Notes etc.,
Area of Interest (Personnel)
Labor welfare activities
ESI / PF
Time office functions like….
(Salary & Wage Preparations / Training / Performance Appraisal / Training Calendar/ Statutory formalities like filing of returns to labor dept and other government bodies.)
Recruitment / Placement / Induction / Training/Maint.Personal files and records etc.,
Vehicle control & follow-ups
Canteen /Labor Canteen
Other responsibility undertaken:
Member in Canteen Advisory committee.
Member in ET Pillar of TPM
Member in Plant Safety Committee.
HR Audit for Zonal office.
1) Employees Administration: Such as Man Power Planning, Recruitment, Selection and Placement, Induction, Training, Maintenance of personal files & Employment Records, Wage / Salary Admin. Performance Appraisals, Grievances Handling, etc
2) Statutory Functions: Administration of various labor laws and its effective implementation such as Factories Act, ESI, PF, Bonus, Gratuity etc, Registration and Renewal of Licenses, Preparation and submission of Statutory returns & Maintenance of Statutory Registers as required under various labor law, correspondence and liasioning with statutory authorities etc
3) Welfare Functions: To look after employees welfare functions as required under Factories Act 1948 such as Canteen, Drinking Water, Washing facilities, Rest Room, Medical Facilities, Annual Medical Checkup, Ambulance Service. And providing employees transportation, Employees housing/quarters maintenance, Group Insurance/Mediclaim etc
4) Contract labor Administration: Statutory compliance such as Registration and Licensing under The Contract Labor (R&A) Act 1970, Monitoring the supply of contract Labor on daily basis, interaction with labor contractors, coverage of ESI, PF, to ensure proper wage disbursement, monthly labor bills certification etc
5) Factory General Administration. To look after factory general administration such as security arrangements, housekeeping, gardening, telephones / fax/ internet, guesthouse maintenance, reception of guests / visitors, office furniture, stationary & printing, liasioning works with Govt. Dist. Admin. and local bodies, obtaining approvals and consents as required under various Laws which applicable to Industry etc
6) Training: Identification of training needs of employees in consultation with functional head, preparation of Annual training plan, organizing training programmes in co ordination with the Internal/External faculties.
7) Safety: To look after safety of employees as well as company property by taking preventive measures such as imparting periodical training on general safety awareness, usage of personnel protective equipment, fire fighting, on the job safety, preparedness for handling emergencies and material handing etc
8) Public Relations: To maintain cordial relations with Local Politicians and other leaders, organizing social community development and welfare programme such as Eye checkup camp, Pulse Polio camp, Blood donation camp, Free medical check up to neighboring community
9) M.I.S.: Preparation and submission of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly, annual reports and comparison statements relating to Personnel and Admin. Depts. Such as Deployment of Man Power of various categories, Mandays Statistics, Man Power Cost, Welfare and Employees Administration. Introduction of check Lists of various activities of department for smooth functioning etc.
Date of Birth : 31 July 1966
Nationality/Religion : Indian / Hindu
Martial Status : Married
(Mother Tongue) Tamil / English / Telugu / Hindi / Sanskrit
Experience : 23 Years
Current CTC : 3.50 to 5.00 Lakhs P/A
Expected CTC : As per norms (Negotiable)
Notice Period : Immediate Joining
I hereby declare that all the particulars of details given by me are true and best of my knowledge.