No.***, Sivaparthi illam,
Sri Balaji Nagar,
Tirupur – 641 606
Overall 16+ years’ experience in IT infrastructure. o SAP Experience with 3.4 years in SAP R/3 MM/SD/PP/QM/BASIS modules.
Excellent analytical, quick learning and problem solving skills with a desire to work in a team oriented environment
Have a good team spirit, goal oriented and high interpersonal skills
Good at integration of MM with SD and Knowledge in Garment Industry WORK EXPERIENCE: 16 + YEAR’S
Worked with KANDHAN KNITSS, Tirupur as a IT MANAGER from July’2015 to Oct’2018. Worked with Victus Group of Companies (Geena Garments), Tirupur as a IT MANAGER from June 2009 to June’2015.
Worked with Best Corporation Limited, Tirupur as a EDP MANAGER from June 2007 to May 2009. Worked with Pravin Tex, Tirupur as a EDP MANAGER from June 2003 to May 2007. Worked with Emperor Trading Company, Tirupur as a SYSTEM ADMIN from July 2002 to April 2003. Worked with Venus Marketing Associates Pvt.Ltd (Crompton Greaves), Erode as a EDP MANAGER from June 2001 to June 2002.
Worked with SISI Computer Training Institute, Theni as a Faculty Cum Lab Instructor from Dec 1999 to May 2001.
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from Alagappa University distance education, Karaikudi with 60% and passed out in 2013.
Diploma in Computer Technology (DCT) from Thangam Muthu Polytechnic (State Board Technical Education), Periyakulam with 65% and passed out in 1999. Advanced Courses of, Diploma in Computer Application (ADCA) from Hi-Beam Computers, Theni with 78% and passed out in 2000.
SAP ERP EXPERIENCE
Organization : KANDHAN KNITSS
: July 2015 to Oct 2018 (3.4 Year’s)
: Implementation Support Head for SAP MANAGER
SAP Version : EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 (R3)
Database System : SYBASE
SAP MM (Material Management) Module
Gained good exposure and knowledge in Material Management covering purchasing cycle and Inventory cycle.
Processes in Procurement
Master Data - Material master, Vendor master, Info Record, Source List, Quota arrangement. Procurement, Stock Material and Direct consumable Materials. Automatic PO, PO Release Strategy.
Procurement by Stock Transport Orders (Plant to plant within company code). Purchasing Details and Optimization.
Outline Agreements - Scheduling Agreements Inventory Management and Physical Inventory Goods Receipt / Goods Issues Sub Contracting. Stock Transfers and Transfer Postings Physical inventory Management.
SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) Module
Sales order creation, Bills of Material (BOM)
Shipping and transportation, Billing or invoice generation.
SAP PP (Production Planning) Module
Routing Creation, Material requirement planning (MRP), Production order conversion process loss updation.
SAP QM (Quality Management) Module
Gained good exposure and knowledge in Quality Management. Master Data - MIC, Inspection Method, Sampling procedures and Inspection Plan. Quality Planning & Quality Inspection - Inspection Lot processing and Usage Decision Quality Notification - Vendor and Customer related notifications. Configuration Knowledge - QM Control keys, Catalogue Updation, Number Ranges, Notification Creations Rejection and Rework to supplier
SAP BASIS Module (Administrator)
1. Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training and production). 2. Maintain the integrity of the SAP environment by managing the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
3. Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance of each SAP instance.
4. Design and implement an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
5. Install and configure all required SAP database servers and application servers. 6. Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles. 7. Distribute the online SAP user workload and monitor and manage the SAP background job workload.
8. Configure and manage the SAP printing subsystem for all SAP instances. 9. Maintain SAP performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies 10. Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.). 11. Administer the SAP database with Database Administrator (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.) 12. Perform SAP client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) as required.
13. Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades. 14. Apply and migrate SAP maintenance (hot packages and kernel upgrades) through all systems using a structured methodology.
15. Develop and maintain system documentation for all SAP instances and interfaces. 16. Provide status reports for projects to management. 17. Monthly material stock close/open posting period(MMRV/MMPV) 18. Database backup maintenance and monitoring daily with offline\online. 19. Sybase transaction log backup monitoring.
20. Business Object report server maintenance and monitoring. 21. Database level space extended.
22. Database level memory parameter configured.
23. Sybase database index statistics update.
24. Database Swap space extended.
25. SAP financial year settings and configuration. 26. IMG Path settings for creating Country, Region, Sales group, Order reason, Purchasing Group as required.
27. Creating new material group, storage location, plant as required. 28. Creating Work center and assign Hierarchy.
OTHER ERP EXPERTISE
ERP name : Axon Software (Apparel Plus)
Clients : Worked with Pravin Tex, Best Corporation Limited, Tirupur. Environment : VB.Net, SQL Server.
ERP name : Idea Tech
Clients : Worked with Geena Garments, Tirupur.
Environment : SQL Server.
ERP name : Visual GEMS
Clients : Worked with Geena Garments, Tirupur.
Environment : VB.Net, SQL Server.
ERP name : Axpert
Clients : Worked with Geena Garments, Tirupur.
Environment : Oracle.
Designation/Role : ERP Implementation Support Head (ERP Manager) Period : From year 2003 to 2015
Description: ERP manages processes including inventory tracking and warehousing. These applications increase efficiency and reduce costs by allowing key data to be easily shared throughout an enterprise. Distribution solutions typically provide inventory controls and tracking as well as channel monitoring features. Distribution software often provides integration for sales, purchase orders and pricing information, vendor and customer contact information along with accounting and business reporting tools. GARMENT INDUSTRY ROOT FOR PRODUCTION DATA CAPTURING IN ONLINE SYSTEM FOR IOBOT MACHINE & ERP INTEGRATION EXPERTISE
Project # 1: IOBOT MACHINE & SAP integration Implementation Support Client : Worked with KANDHAN KNITSS, Tirupur.
Designation/Role : Implementation Support Head.
Period : May 2016 to June 2018
About IOBOT Machines:
Garment root is the solution for production planning.
IOBOT machine contains for IO-Enterprise server and data analytics (Dashboard).
This is for integration system from SAP ERP to IOBOT machines, like that production data contains sale order, production order, color, size, order quantity, job order quantity and line feed quantities.
Involved production operation for SINGER, POWERTABLE (OVERLOCK/FLATLOCK) and LINECHECK.
IOBOT machine, four buttons to enter the data (GREEN-OK, RED-REJECT, ORANGE-REWORK (POWERTABLE (OVERLOCK\FLATLOCK), YELLOW-REWORK
Data entered will go to IO-Enterprise server and end of the day entered data will go to SAP ERP as auto confirmation.
Confirmation quantities only eligible for billing based on company or contractor. Features in IOBOT machine
Workers Attendance maintains using via SWIPING ID CARD.
Reason for production low or no production (NO GARMENT INPUT/NO GARMENT OUTPUT/NO MANPOWER, TRIMS DELAY, QUALITY RELATED ISSUE, MACHINE PROBLEM
BREAK TIME and END OF SHIFT.
Production Dashboard(Quality report, production board, sale order progress, final checking/ironing packing report, loss time, SMV & Targets input, sale order closure)
LCD TV monitor display – In sewing lines gives real time production status. It is helpful for the supervisors to increase production depending upon the targets given to him.
Can able to calculate production cost for manpower and production. TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE OF OPERATING SYSTEMS/LANGUAGES/DATABASE OS Platforms:
Windows 98, XP, 7, 8 & 10, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012 R2 Standard, Linux, Mac.
C, C++, Power Builder, VB, Java.
Oracle, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 & 2012 R2, and Sybase. TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXPERT
Desktop/Laptop/Servers troubleshooting and maintenance
Printers Installation and maintenance (Dot Matrix, Laser, and Scanner)
Configuring and troubleshooting for network various peripherals like Switches and hubs network cabling.
Firewall implementation and maintenance.
Radio Frequency (RF)
Hyper-V Virtual machine troubleshooting and maintenance.
Networking & Hardware
Installation and Configuration of Mails
Post Implementation Support
Client Requirement Analysis
Production, Purchase & Sales Forecasting
Networking Issues like setting up LAN/WAN & RF / VOIP connections.
Handling Active Directory Domain Configuration, Domain User Creation, Rights
Day-to-day updates for servers.
Anti-virus security and spyware malware protection.
Daily data backup monitoring system.
Setting up backup and disaster recovery plans.
Strategic IT Planning/ Consultancy
Quality & Service Excellence Initiatives
Workflow Automation integration & enhancements
Cost Rationalization and Meticulous negotiations
Systems & Application Integration
Leadership Abilities and Analytical skills
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
User Training & Development
Geographical Exposure to varied technologies
Flexible & Energetic.
Role and Major Responsibilities
Tested Database Integrity by executing SQL Queries. Reporting and tracking the defects in Quality Centre.
Interacting with the user for clarification of the exact requirements. Implementation the module.
Maintaining the ERP software module and successful implementations, with user training. PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE
Problem solver who persistently follows up until the issue is resolved. (Exceptional troubleshoot).
Extensive interaction with senior management team in getting things done at regular intervals and client relations.
Energetic and self-motivated.
Communicating with clients, customer based on their requirement and complaints.
Advanced topical research and analytical skills combined with well-spoken presentation of ideas.
Advanced understanding of organizational computing issues and how to best deal with them.
Unparalleled enthusiasm for computers, technology and client satisfaction.
Ability to communicate and interact effectively, personally and professionally with clients and fellow workers.
Date of Birth : 10.06.1980
Age : 38
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Nationality, Caste : Indian, Hindu
Father’s Name : S. Meenatchisundaram
Language : Tamil, English, Malayalam
Passport No. : K1084249
AREA OF INTEREST
1) SYSTEM ADMIN
2) IT MANAGER/IT HEAD
3) ERP/EDP MANAGER
4) SAP BASIS ADMIN
5) SAP BASIS CONSULTANT
6) SAP IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
Intend to build my career in a leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in the challenging and creative environment. DECLARATION
I hereby declare that all the details provided above are true to my knowledge and I promise that if I am placed at your concern I will do my job to the best satisfaction. Place: Tirupur.