Profile Resume Dashboard
Resume Privacy Settings
You can upload a new resume to completely replace
your existing Indeed Resume
Last Updated 4/25/2019
Your resume will be visible to anyone, in
accordance with our terms. Your phone number
and email address are only provided to employers
you apply or respond to. Your street address is
visible only to you.
Your resume is not visible. Employers cannot find
your resume, but you can attach it when you apply
to a job.
Remove your resume & profile
©2019 Indeed - Cookies, Privacy and Terms
Las Vegas, NV
Do you have any of these top skills
employers are looking for?
+ Hand Tools
+ MS Office
Add your certifications
Add another section
Las Vegas, NV
Add a headline or summary
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Your resume doesn't
list a current job,
could you verify that
the dates are
Pacific Gas & Electric Company
November 2005 to August 2018
• Supervise daily construction operations
associated with gas pipeline & transmission
• Oversee the safety of personnel, environment,
general public and company & customer property.
• Lead field crews on projects by delegating tasks and evaluating time-lines to complete projects.
• Motivate the team and ensure all tasks are being done in accordance with the construction
• Provide cost estimates for entire projects and
assist in material procurement.
• Perform manual duties with field team such as
operating equipment and digging trenches.
• Train crew members in accordance with company
• Serve as single point of contact with customers, inspectors, subcontractors and vendors working on
• Create and monitor schedules for each worker and ensure that he has the physical and mental ability to cope.
• Confirm accuracy of work orders prior to handing them out and make sure that time efficiency is taken into account.
• Ensure that work sites are cleaned & cleared of
hazardous materials prior to the beginning of a
• Brief crew members about how daily tasks need to be carried out in accordance to city/county codes.
• Manage construction budgets and track
• Ensure that all machinery and tools are available to the crew are in proper order and state of
• Perform inspections to ensure that the crew's
performance is up to the set standards.
• Coordinate separate modules of the construction
process to ensure harmony.
• Ensure that all materials, supplies, tools and
equipment are procured in a time efficient manner.
• Monitor progress of crew to insure satisfactory job completion, keeping construction progress in line
with overall project schedule and cost estimates.
• Create progress reports on a daily basis and
ensure that any significant information is
communicated to the supervisor.
• Handle onsite incidents and emergencies in a
• Create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely
procurement of supplies and materials.
• Secure work site at the end of each shift to ensure public safety and safety of equipment and
Construction Field Worker
Teichert Construction, Inc
May 2001 to November 2005
• Site management of residential and commercial
• Read, review and interpret project specifications and interpret blueprint to assign various tasks to crew members.
• Determine requirements and organize, plan, and
schedule jobs with project manager.
• Produce daily progress reports, keep accurate
field notes, and assist Project Manager.
• Inspect work site and progress and maintain
• Review costs, progress, and identify issues
• Verify safety and design specifications are met and support quality control programs.
• Organize, schedule, direct, oversee, and evaluate onsite staff and subcontractors. Coordinate payroll as needed.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of labor,
subcontractors, deliveries, and testing.
• Meet with subcontractors to ensure satisfactory
• Analyze any issues or worker and production
• Ensure all reports and records are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Respond to reports and issues. Make
recommendations to address challenges or to
improve production methods.
• Handle field procurement and coordinate and
• Initiate field change requests and prepare back
charges (paperwork admin for construction sites).
• Conduct safety meetings, prepare minutes,
address issues, and help develop a commitment to
and safety "culture".
+ add degree + add field
John F. Kennedy High School - Sacramento, CA
Electrical (2 years)
Project Management (2 years)
Management & Leadership Skills:
Planning & Execution — Familiar
View Full Score Report
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Construction Management - Staff Supervision
- Project Coordination
- Metal Sheet Layout - Measurement
accuracy - Carpentry
- Machine Operator - Pipe Fitting -
- Blueprint Reading - Class A Transport -
- Utility Industry (Air Brakes) -
- Written & verbal - Gas Distribution -
communication & Transmission -
- Exceptional problem solver - Detail oriented
- OSHA Guidelines
- Hardworking - Pipe Fitting & Laying -
Enthusiastic & friendly
Upload a New Resume
Choose File no file selected