**** - **** ************** ** ********** Management EAN University
**** - **** ************** ** ********** of Engineering Projects, Distrital University 2002 - 2002 Diploma in Project Management
1993 - 1999 Engineering of system of the Autonomous University 2012 – 2012 SAP BASIS Y SAP MM
More than 15 years of experience in management positions in SAP ERP Technology and Projects (Selection, Implementation, Support and Migration), in different industries, markets and geographies. Working in multinational companies, where he develops skills in Technology Management, projects, and a results-based approach. Experience in Oil and Gas companies
• Manage technology, reducing costs and optimizing existing human and technical resources.
• Design processes that generate value for the acquisition of an SAP ERP
(HANA), ensuring coverage of the client's needs at a lower cost, with a design and adoption methodology
• Plan the SAP implementations of the complete life cycle, as well as the integrations and migrations of the environment to the HANA cloud, in less time and economic benefits
• Develop business processes for Cloud, Fiori solutions on the S / 4 HANA platform.
• Develop follow-up plans and customer loyalty
• Develop models of financial planning and business resource planning
• Technical competence in infrastructure management, communications and high availability models such as the cloud.
• Risk management design with an investment cost at zero With knowledge in (Office365, Windows server, SAP (MM, ABAP, SD, EWM), voice ip, security cisco, Fortinet and VMWare)
Phone: 0011573208519302 +573*********
2018 – Currently Axity SA- Botero Soto
PROJECT MANAGER SAP
• Directing the technology area establishing and standardizing processes (TM, EM, SD, MM, FI)
• Define appropriate delivery model for customer project as a composition of pre- defined services, on-site and/or remote delivery
• Determine required resources for the project
• Understand and be able to deliver according to the SAP delivery models – e.g. ability to engage local, near-shore and off-shore teams for most efficient delivery of project, ability to coordinate project delivery across organizational boundaries including participation of SAP ecosystem partners.
• Assess, document and communicate risk for the engagement
• Position SAP Activate as the delivery methodology for customer engagement, program or project.
• Conduct project planning activities and manage the execution of projects according to plan (Opportunity Management, initiating to closing
• Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress, risks and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables. 2017 - 2018 4PL Industrial SAS
MANAGER OF SYSTEMS AND PROJECTS SAP
• Directing the technology area establishing and standardizing processes and services for Mexico and Colombia.
• Manage the implementation of SAP HANA, (FI, CO, MM, TS, CO, PS, SD, ARIBA), reducing implementation costs by 25%
• Design and develop the technology strategic plan.
• Generate and control projects for different areas by integrating with SAP
• Administration of the technology and communication services platform.
• Budget management and support coordination
2013 – 2017 PETROLEOS SURAMERICANOS
HEAD OF SYSTEMS
• Direct SAP Implementation (FI, CO, MM, PS) based on IFRS standards in less time.
• Direct the SAP support team, as well as guarantee the integrations and security Basis
• Manage the budget and reduce it by 15% of the Projected 2013, 2014 and 2015
• Develop voice over IP projects, reducing communication costs by 20%
• Implementation of the document management model. 2010 – 2013 VETRA EXPLORACION Y PRODUCCION COLOMBIA S.A COORDINATOR OF SYSTEMS
• Direct the group of systems to ensure that the plans of the area are in accordance with the Corporate Strategic Plan in Colombia and the subsidiaries in Latin America.
• Direct the implementation of SAP ERP, application developments and automation projects in Colombia and Latin America.
• Establish methodologies that allow the continuous improvement of infrastructure and applications in the Company, based on the ITIL methodology.
• Manage the First and Second Level Country Support Group.
• Prepare and apply the procedures and controls to comply with the information requested by state organizations.
• Optimization of printing resources, saving 15% per month in supplies. Implementation of control panels for financial verification in accordance with vertical gas
2009 - 2010 ECOPETROL S.A – UNISYS
LEADER OF NETWORK SERVICES
• Management of the group of servers, help desk, projects and mail for the fulfillment of ANS.
• Manage the management of the corporate technological platform, guaranteeing Availability, Efficiency and Efficiency for Ecopetrol SA.
• Project management and ANS compliance of 100%, and administration of 350 servers.
• Ensure the application of the service management model processes.
• Guarantee the applicability of the ITIL model to the company. 2008 – 2009 BRINSA S.A
INFRAESTRUCTURE AND SUPPORT COORDINATOR
• Plan, organize, coordinate, control and direct support activities that support continuity in the company's processes.
• Development of projects for the administration of servers, printers, PC and software looking for the best technologies in the market that provide innovation, flexibility, agility and cost reduction in the areas of the company.
• Implementation of server and PC virtualization, with 60 computers and 15 virtual servers 1994 – 2007 ALPINA PRODUCTOS ALIMENTICIOS S,A
• Manage the human, technical and economic activities and resources necessary for the planning of end user support in technical infrastructure and collaboration tools in the Sopo and Faca plants.
• Implementation of Corporate Projects (MRP, WMS, NOMINA). Manage activities for industrial automation (PLCS and Product Weight Control Software).
• Implementation of Service Desk, in Colombia and Venezuela based on ITIL methodologies and customer service, covering 3000 users, cases on average registered in the month 8000.
• Lead automation processes through PLCs, optimizing processe