P.O Box No : 685, Ras Tanura 31941, Eastern Region, KSA
DOB : 24 January 1983
Nationality : Pakistani
Phone No : 009**-***-*** 5884
E-mail : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID : ahsan.raza900
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, ACCREDITATIONS.
1. Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics Engineering. 2. Lead Auditor ISO 9001-2008
3. Pakistan Engineering Council Membership # ELECTRO/10089 4. Membership of Saudi Council of Engineering # 180326 5. Programmable Logic Control certification from Skill Development council
6. CCNA 7.0 cisco certification from CTTC Affiliated from Microsoft 7. Dies & Mould Machines Technology from Pak Swiss Training Center 8. Certificate of work permit receiver from Saudi Aramco (KSA) 9. PASSPORT # BK5179253
10. Saudi Driving License # 242-***-****
Professional Engineer having more than 11 years of international experience in Telecom and Oil and Gas sector, including Process Plant industry, Refineries Infrastructure, Petrochemicals, Gas Plants, Pipelines, Underground utilities. Page 2 of 4
Sr.no Name of Degree / Certificate Name of Institute/University Year of completion
Bachelors of Engineering in
Dawood College of
Engineering & Technology,
Intermediate in Science Government S.A.L College
Mirpurkhas (H.S.C Pre
Matriculation in Science
Darul-Uloom-Al Qasmia High
School Mirpurkhas (S.S.C
Name of Project – Saudi Aramco Employer/ Client Position Held 2017 - to date Saudi Aramco, Process Control system upgrade at Shedgum Gas Plant
Saudi Aramco, Process Control system
upgrade at Uthmaniyah Gas Plant
Schneider Electric –
2016 - to 2017 Saudi Aramco, Replacement of Process Analyzer at RTR RAS Tanura Refinery,KSA –
( BI-10-009**-**** )
Saudi Aramco, Replacement of Substation
12 & 65 AT Ras Tanura Refinery,KSA -
( BI-10-011**-**** )
2014 to 2016 Saudi Aramco Leak Detection and Corrosion Monitoring system KSA Eastern Region
Location Include : BERRI GAS PLANT,
KHURSANIYAH, UTHMANIYAH GAS PLANT,
SHEDGUM GAS PLANT, GOSP- AINDAR,KHUFF MANIFOLDS,HARADH, HAWAIYAH.
2013 to 2014 Saudi Aramco Project Up gradation of
Network Security and Communication
Group of Companies,KSA
2011 to 2012 East West Pipelines Wasea Bulk Plants Projects Saudi Aramco
SAMEC Engineering &
“Brief” Description of the work
1) Develop and implement project specific quality plans and ITP-Inspection and test plans for Electronics systems to be installed, i.e Leak Detection system. Fire Alarm system,PAS-Publics Address system, DCS-Distributive Control System, ESD-Emergency Shut Down System, VMS-Vibration Monitoring System,Gas Chromatograph, Process Page 3 of 4
Analyzers for viscosity, Oxidization, and SRU-Sulphur Recovery unit. 2) Preparation of cost estimation for materials equipment’s, man-hours, which are required to execute inspection activity as per scope during installation of Control & electrical system at site.
3) Supervise site Inspections during Installation, pre commissioning & commissioning phases during installation of pipelines Leak Detection Systems & Corrosions Monitoring System. FACP-Fire Alarm Control Panels, Testing of Fiber Optic cables, Remote terminal unit (RTU) Panels, Instrument Junction Boxes, Dry type transformers 35kv rating, Switchgear, MCC control panels and other electrical equipment’s. 4) Supervise Installation process for inspections of Level, Flow, Pressure, and Temperature transmitters, Globe, Ball, Butterfly, Diaphragm Valves and Gauges. 5) Supervision and inspection of installed Rectifiers, Solar panels generator, Dry type transformers 35 kv rating and testing of On reel /drum FO, instrument control cables. 6) Monitoring installation of different size cable trays system, installation of conduits system under floor above ground level,ceiling for electrical outlets, Lighting System, Fire Alarm System & communication system, installation of Base Channels for MCC/Switchgears in the Substation
2008-2011 Site Services Department Pak Datacom Limited Pakistan
Brief” Description of the work
VSAT and iDirect installation, configuration country wide. 1. Planning and design of complex network over WAN using Radio Modem, wireless Ethernet bridges, SCPC (Single Carrier per channel ) VSAT (Very small aperture terminal) TDMA (Time division multiple access ) HUB, Multiplexers and Devices. Customer support services for link monitoring and troubleshooting. 2. Outdoor & Indoor Installation Testing, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Long distance Fiber Circuit (WAN) associated with New Bridge and Tainet equipment by using optical Fiber (SDH/PDH) Transmission media.
3. Installation, Operation and troubleshooting of Cross Connect & Drop insert Multiplexer on E1 optical fiber.
4. Installation operation and Troubleshooting of Voice & Data Multiplexers, Using New Bridge Multiplexers 3600/3630/3612 and 3606, Racal voice & data Multiplexers like ISX5010 and ISX5005, KM2000. Configuration of CISCO Router. 5. Diversion of main distribution frame (MDF) Cabinet. 6. Installation, maintenance and connection from MDF to subscribers of DSL, DXX & ISDN.
Page 4 of 4
2006 to 2008 Telecommunication Industry-Pakistan ZJPTC Chinese communication
“Brief” Description of the WORK
Commissioning of Microwave Antenna for Mobile Networks 1. Panning/LOS and making link b/w microwave.
2. Analysis of VSWR voltage standard wave ratio.
3. Preparation project handover report to the clients. 4. Commissioning of BTS (base trans receiver stations). 5. Maintenance and fault troubleshooting of BTS.
6. Pattern acceptance test PAT after site commissioning IT PROFICIENCY
1. On hand practical experience of using Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
2. Sufficient knowledge in working under a local area network (Lan) environment. 3. Able to generate different formats on spread sheet in order to improve working capability.
INTERESTS AND LEISURE.
4. Sports, watching football, playing cricket,
5. Spending time with friends
6. Going out for long walks
7. Current Affairs
Will be furnished upon request .