Los Angeles, CA *****
A highly motivated and accomplished Territory Sales Manager who is keenly attentive to detail and outstanding with follow-through. Well versed in building relationships, cultivating new business, negotiating deals, and closing sales. Is detail-oriented and an innovative self- starter. Thoroughly enjoys a challenge and is proven to exceed high standards. Skills/Accomplishments:
• Can “sell ice to an Eskimo”
• Revenue generation
• Ranked #1 in sales volume & profit margin
• Ranked #1 in add-ons/upgrades
• Utilizes Positive Persistence
• Highly experienced in overcoming objectives
• Team building expert
• Trained in business development
• Accomplished in relationship selling
Territory Sales Manager
Cancer Diagnostics, INC.- Long Beach- Oregon Border January 15, 2019 – Current
• Product and Competitor research to remain informed of the current market, and best predict areas of opportunity.
• Introduced and educated customers about new products.
• Capital equipment sales, Immunohistochemistry sales, and specialty
• Called upon hospitals, doctors offices, and laboratories.
• Managed 250+ accounts in territory.
• Facilitated growth and new business in territory.
• Successfully switched over customers to our products from our competitors.
• Acquired business that was previously declined by former representatives. Retail Sales Associate June 2015 – July 2018
Sit N’ Sleep – Gardena, CA
• Exchanged selling strategies and marketing information with colleagues
• Emphasized product features based on analysis of customers’ needs
• Executed strategy to retain business and prospect new accounts with success
• Answered customers’ questions regarding products, prices, and availability
• Used networking opportunities to create successful, on-going business relationships
• Communicated with customers, employees and third parties to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints
• Presented new, relevant information during district meetings to keep the team up-to-date and informed
• Pioneered new accounts and maintained a strong, growing customer base
• Increased store profitability by acquiring and managing small business accounts Executive Assistant July 2012 – December 2013
Sherwood Bedding – Tulleson, AZ
• Handled sales, marketing, and administrative facets of the company
• Checked customer credit line, and logged sales orders in to database
• Cultivated positive and enduring relationships while promoting growth
• Maintained log of all job applicants coming into station
• Maintained multidimensional complex calendar events and created highly effective organized filing system
• Communicated with board members and managed materials and details for quarterly board meetings
• Maintained strict confidentiality with sensitive information, financial documents, records and personal matters Education:
Arizona State University – W.P. Cary School of Business Major in Business and Entrepreneurship
Minored in Communications