**** ********* ****** *** *** • Canton, MI 48187
Wayne County Community College Detroit, MI
Associate of Science
Administrative Assistant Sr 12/2018-04/2019
University of Michigan-Michigan Medicine, Ann Arbor, MI
● Assisted faculty with correspondence, calendar management, travel arrangements
● Maintained and update CVs, biosketches, and other support
● Coordinated internal and external meetings, research regulatory meetings (monitor visits), and data management meetings
● Maintained and update research team’s website
● Managed procurement of office, laboratory supplies, and other equipment
● Submitted HSIP request, processed reimbursements, reconciled P-Cards
● Assisted with HR tasks such prepared job positing, schedule interviews, on boarding of employees
● Created forms, excel spreadsheets, and powerpoint presentations
● Communicated with study sponsors on behalf of Principal Investigator
● Managed storage and organization of research team’s secure shared drive
● Experienced with the following software: PeoplePay, Concur, M-Marketsite (procurement)
● Created and sent correspondence to attendees for conferences and meetings for clinical trials. Administrative Assistant 06/2017 – 10/2018
Bromberg & Associates, Hamtramck, MI
● Coordinated between professionals and departments to manage contractors’ schedules and payments, strictly adhering to HIPAA and office policies and procedures.
● Maintained electronic and hard copy filing system
● Provided administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, copying, and filing.
● Aided in the developing of new and improved software system specific for Bromberg & Associates.
● Answered phone calls as customers’ first point of contact, taking messages and preparing and editing documents such as reports, memos, emails and letters.
Site Coordinator 12/2016 – 06/2017
Playworks Michigan, Detroit, MI
● Planned and implemented play-based programming, learning units, and recess staff trainings in inner-city elementary schools to foster a healthy community within the school.
● Maintain communication and a professional relationship with Playworks staff, faculty, teachers, families of students, and volunteers as a representative of Playworks and AmeriCorps.
● Collected and maintained paperwork including organizing daily, weekly, monthly schedules, meeting agendas, notes and data.
● Facilitated training with Program Manager for school faculty and staff.
● Conducted a school wide field day for over 300 students and teachers consisting of games, food, music and safe play that included games accessible to all students regardless of physical or other disabilities.
● Consistently evaluate program and provide Program Manager with observation notes and program strategy for quality consultation priorities for schools.
Supervisor 04/2016- 12/2016
Target, Harper Woods, MI
● Managed the front end of Target store including check lanes, Food Café, Starbucks and cart attendants to ensure proper flow of services.
● Continuously look for opportunities to go above and beyond for guest experience and assist team members with questions or concerns.
● Secure consistent flow of front check lanes by implementing the lanes 1+1 standard of one guest being checked out and one person waiting.
● Provided excellent customer service to all guests and assisted in exchanges and returns as well as checkouts while ensuring sales goals are succeeded daily.
● Ensuring the functionality of the lanes, making sure the check lanes have the proper cash in the registers at all times as well as and various other responsibilities.
Cash Office Clerk 04/2016 – 08/2016
Target, Harper Woods, MI
● Processing the income from the previous work day for the next day.
● Securing the bank deposit and counting the money in an accurate fashion.
● Locate and process all forms of media (checks, coupons, etc.) for them to be accurately accounted for. Receptionist/ Data Clerk 06/2014- 08/2015
Healthmark Industries, Fraser, MI
● Processed order documents when received from client via email, fax, or phone.
● Assisted in running errands to office supply store, post office and clients
● Prepared and edited documents for meetings as well as recording meeting minutes.
● Acted as first point of contact for clients at reception desk while taking dictation, maintaining storage of office supplies, and opening, sorting, and distributing mail to various professionals in office.
● Coordinated with multiple departments in handling customer orders from placement to delivery.
● Received and correctly directed all incoming calls and all visitors, clients or guests, to the right departments.