Highly skilled Office Administrator, Manager and Accountant with an impressive background specializing in administrative work and office support. Known for utilizing strong communication skills to communicate well with other staff members and employees. Dedicated to creating office environments conducive to optimal workflow and success. Bringing forth the ability to support and stimulate office stability and growth. EDUCATION
Andrés Bello Catholic University - UCAB, Ciudad Guayana October 2010 – October 2012
Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration
A er graduating as an Accountant, I studied two more years and double majored in both Accounting and Business Administration. I also got a diploma in Financial Auditing and local tax legislation.
Andrés Bello Catholic University - UCAB, Ciudad Guayana October 2003 – October 2009
Degree: Bachelor of Accounting
Instituto Gastronómico Cuisine Art, C.A., Ciudad Guayana October 2011 – November 2012
Degree: Professional of haute cuisine / Chef
225 academic hours focused on Culinary Arts, Pastry and Baking. I NTERNSHIPS
Budgeting Intern at Electrificación del Caroní (EDELCA), Ciudad Guayana July 2008 – September 2008
- Manage multiple tasks while accurately maintaining record of work accomplishments.
- Transfer of budget appropriations.
Administrator at COMPAS SA, Bogota
December 2016 – Present
- Handle correspondence, filing systems, and calendar plans for a fast-paced multipurpose port organization.
- Maintain office supplies and scheduled orders from appropriate vendors.
- Maintain office equipment and supplies and oversee facility function.
- Coordinate company meetings and appointments.
Calle 97 # 61-37 Apt. 102, Bogota,
Colombia, 111211, Colombia
DATE / PLACE OF BIRTH
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Oracle, Outlook and Office
Handcra ing, Baking, Beading
- Issue purchase orders, receive and process invoices.
- Provide travel logistics support to management and provide customers with quality assistance through phone calls and emails.
General & Operations Manager at Fyr Lois, Ciudad Guayana September 2013 – April 2016
- Oversaw finances, expenses, and billing.
- Provided strategic administrative and development support.
- Developed sales campaigns and managed the local sales team.
- Recruited, supervised, and led a staff up to 30, ensuring thorough training and confidence in individual work.
- Coordinated and conducted performance reviews and operations to guarantee top business yield and best-effort results.
- Mediated employee disputes, encouraging a positive and healthy environment. Local Office Administrator at Fyr Lois, Ciudad Guayana September 2012 – September 2013
- Oversaw the management of all company accounts. Prepared budget and analyzed inventories, cost of goods, and general accounts.
- Handled and administered payroll to employees.
- Maintained office equipment and supplies and oversaw facility function.
- Develop strategies for minimizing tax liability.
- Work closely with auditors during all audit processes.
- Organized sales and profit reports and prepare, review, and submit crucial budget plans for company goals.
Candy and Cake tables, Instituto Gastronómico Cuisine Art, C.A. July 2011 – July 2011
Financial Auditing, National Experimental University of Guayana March 2009 – November 2009
Tax Legislation, National Experimental University of Guayana March 2010 – October 2010
Eleana Marcano from DUPONT Colombia
Eikner Guecha from Carcafe Ltda CI