Bradenton, Florida *****
Human Resources generalist with over 20 years of experience in various lanes of recruiting and employee relations. Familiar with employment law and employment practices. Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of building and fostering relationships across all levels of an organization. Progressive experience with recruiting tasks such as employee relations, training and policy implementation. Dependable and organized self-starter that is also a team player with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Qualifications include:
• Excellent communication • Easily trained
• Superior customer service
• Critical thinking skills
• Prioritize and organize
• Analytical skills • Maintain confidentiality
Aviation Resource Management
US Air Force Langley AFB, VA Oct 2017-Present
• Trained to conduct on-site audit, interview and inspection tasks, worked independently across over 30 locations to maintain employment practices and solve problems.
• Made sound decisions using administrative principles and created after action reports.
• Conducted interviews and surveys to determine local strategy for employee satisfaction and to address morale and welfare concerns.
• Communicated various policies, procedures and Air force regulations to others while focusing in mission effectiveness and efficiency.
• Assisted with employee recognition programs, identified awards winners at various level via written nomination packages.
• Participated in award precipitant recognition ceremony, coordinated RSVP and ticket sales for over 200 guests.
• Served on multiple teams to implement changes, host distinguished visitors, and introduce process improvement.
• Attended weekly staff meetings, produced correspondence via email coordination with associates to disseminate information for concerns, deadlines and upcoming deliverables.
• Reviewed organization charts, audited manning spreadsheets, detected non-compliance and unauthorized payroll entitlements, employed critical thinking to determine corrective actions.
• Composed evaluation reports, drafted annual employee appraisals, competitive promotion options made available above peers using effective time management to get promotion recommendations done in a timely manner.
• Recommended new processes for new employee orientation, removed uncertainty and eased transition for newcomers.
• Strong business acumen and ability to analyze data and retrieve data from six automated systems and make independent decisions utilized enterprise wide data system to compile information, used reports and presentation skills to detail to concerns management.
• Understands compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits, laws and regulations.
Superintendent, Aviation Resource Management
US Air Force Mountain Home AFB, ID April 2013-Oct 2017
• Developed training plan and training documentation for 17 employees, guided through 3 levels of training for promotion and assignment transfer eligibility.
• Orchestrated team deployment, planned, organized, and implemented course of action to move five teams members to two countries for four months, established customer service for 75 pilots
• Office manager, ordered supplies, equipment, and developed a shift schedule for nine employees in three offices
• Conducted leave audits, ensured employees managed leave appropriately and documented leave days used in enterprise wide database
• Provided superior customer service, maintained aviation records for over 150 pilots, audited, corrected, and presented annual records reviews.
• Compiled data from aviation management database to report flight time, training events and incentive pay.
• Operated fast paced operations center, answered and routed calls for every level within the organization, displayed superior interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Supervised teams; used leadership skills and critical thinking to investigate employee issues and exercise appropriate influence to resolve matters fairly while being able to prioritize multiple tasks and improve employee relations.
• Developed resource plans and procedures, displayed presentation skills to create written procedures manual for personnel in training, accounted for five skill upgrades in fast paced work environment.
• Provided coaching and counsel, made independent decisions to document performance counseling for seven employees, set goals to be specific, measured, attainable, realistic and time bound, produced 4 promotions.
• Participated in field training, displayed strong interpersonal and facilitation skills to conduct monthly training for sexual harassment, suicide awareness and job training. Air Force Recruiter
US Air Force St Petersburg, FL April 2009-April 2013
• Cross trained from primary duty to recruiting position, awarded highly selective and competitive position in the Air Force.
• Worked independently to advise candidates on payroll and employee benefits packages, defined compensation, promotion and healthcare entitlements, enabled candidates to make informed decisions based on their needs.
• Fostered time management skills, managed daily calendar of interviews, phone calls and various recruiting activities while working in fast paced recruiting office.
• Maintained recruit data, accessed recruiting management system; tracked, and scheduled over 200 potential applicants, managing their case from intake to resolution in a personnel database.
• Managed compliance, verified eligibility with Air Force, Federal and Department of Defense laws and regulations against discrimination, harassment and exclusion.
• Strong Organizational and time management skills, identified applicants for appointments and testing using effective response times to manage case loads in fast paced recruiting environment.
• Displayed ability to prioritize multiple tasks and strong organizational skills.
• Work well in team environment with other recruiters to develop ways to meet the needs of the applicant while maintaining successful recruiting quotas Chenetta Dunlap
• Strong interpersonal skills, established and maintained effective working relationships throughout recruiting career
• Conducted research to determine high recruiting zones; made independent decisions consistent with recruiting guidelines and applicant qualifications.
• Advertised for the US Air Force, used critical thinking and marketing tools to develop applicant base within a diverse population, recruited 66 civilians for basic training while displaying the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills, conducted interviews, visited high schools, job fairs and scheduled appointments, moved applicants through the Military Entrance Processing Station with minimal errors or disqualifications.
• Maintained confidential data, prescreened for criminal, credit and medical background concerns.
• Advanced skills in applicant processing; direct deposit, citizenship, residency, and selective service documentation for over 200 applicants.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Human Resource Mgt, Jul 2018 ADDITIONAL SKILLS
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• WPM 60
• Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills