Customer and results-focused. Professional with track record of succeeding in fast-pace demanding environments, while sustaining high quality service. Adapt with customers regarding sensitive issues and resolving problems with strong judgment and discretion.
• Relationship building – Service Quality – Problem Resolution – Policy Compliance – Time Management
• Documentation – Payment Processing – Communications – Data Entry – Escalation Control – Team Player
JP Morgan Chase – Arlington, TX 1999 - 2019
Telephone Banking 2013 – 2019
• Help customer with checking and savings accounts regarding balance, deposit transactions, disputes, and online access. Document customer account thoroughly and concisely. Process return mail to resolve discrepancies.
Escalations Specialist 2010 – 2013
• Answer inbound calls in closing contact center from borrowers inquiring about the status of their requests for
assistance through home loan modifications.
• Thoroughly explained the guidelines and documentation requirements of the Making Home Affordable (MHA)
programs, working with customers who had been escalated based on recent approvals or rejections.
• Effectively communicate regarding highly sensitive and confidential issues, such as recent decisions related to
modification requests and elaborated on reasons for non-approval, if applicable.
• Review additional workout options for customers who were current, but facing difficulties making their mortgage
payments and seeking to either retain or liquidate their property.
Credit Card Financial Advisor 1999 – 2010
• Addressed billing and payment inquiries, perform account maintenance, educate customers on company
guidelines and provide online support, retrieve and research documents and images.
• Handle internal escalations, de-escalate and problem solve to resolve customer issues. Process payments on
accounts less than 30 days past due, process balance transfers.
Experience with Window XP, Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS Outlook, Modification Portal/PEGA, Fidelity Lending
Portal/Director, Guardian/LenderLive, Infosource, Agent Destop, Prophit, Total Systems (TSYS), Meridian/PBX,
Accounts Receivable/Payable, Data Entry, and Multi-line telephones, AS400.
Associates in Science Degree – State Community College – East St. Louis, Illinois
Certificate in Data Entry – State Community College – East St. Louis, Illinois
Certificate in Computer Operations – State Community College – East St. Louis, Illinois