Enthusiastic and resourceful English Teacher looking for a challenging position. Bringing proactive approach and modern teaching methods along with sound ability to maintain classrooms and curriculum development. 2019-
ESL instructor at LVSA- Al-Nammas-KSA (Iqama Transfer)
• Academic Coordinator
- Coordinate various faculty searches and maintain faculty search database.
- Assist in screening and selecting faculty applications.
- Manage orientation, training and relocation for new faculties.
- Provide support and guidance to academic trainees.
- Collaborate with faculty to conduct new student workshops.
- Assist in selecting right student leaders.
- Assist in managing schedule, student payroll, rooms and instructional supplies for workshops and other study programs.
- Develop and manage comprehensive academic support program.
- Provide guidance to students on academic goals and educational issues.
- Assist students on course selection, study habits and career selection.
- Assist in updating lesson content and instruction methodology.
- Assist in development of training modules and programs.
- Coordinate with teachers and center coordinators to develop lesson plans and materials.
Academic Coordinator Assistant
- Facilitates the collection of and collate student-related information, e.g., student monitoring templates, “at risk students” together with level coordinators and the ADP officers.
- Institutes quality assurance measures to ensure that the Programs meets the desired outcomes.
- Develops Programs Rules, policies on examination and assessment etc
- Coordinating the Programs' curriculum design team in consultation with all academic staff
- Coordinating and monitoring the teaching activities of the Programs ;
- Coordinating and monitoring examinations and examination marking pertaining to the Programs.
- Coordinating the self-evaluation and review processes of the Programs;
- Liaising with academic staff in respect of academic issues; ESL Instructor
- Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that meet state and federal standards
- Provide instruction that is consistent and coordinated with the district’s/school’s instructional program so as to ensure that students meet and exceed learning targets
13 Sedi El-Eraky Street, Asafra,
Date of birth
Develop Lesson Plans
- Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies
- Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area
- Administer academic and language assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic learning targets and - progress in language acquisition
- Maintain complete and accurate records of student progress and evidence of growth and progress
- Provide a nurturing and supportive learning environment that encourages student responsibility and incorporates challenging instructional strategies
- Adapt curriculum to provide individual, small group, and/or remedial instruction as to meet the needs of individual students and subgroups of students
English language teacher
Modern Manar Language School for junior and middle stages
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- Prepare and set tests, examination papers and exercises
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Devise, write and produce new materials, including audio and visual resources
- Organize and get involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions
- Attend and contribute to training sessions
- Participate in marketing events for the language school
- Prepare information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises
- Undertake administrative tasks, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
Microsoft Office Excel Course at the
Arab Academy for Science and
Arabic (Mother tongue)
Alexandria University, Faculty of Education Department of English Language and Literature
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
• Attended three TESOL seminars in the AUC on Career Development Department)
• Attended a workshop on ( How to be an Effective EFL Teacher) Courses
• TEFL holder (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) at Notting Hill College