VENKATA SUBRAHMANYA PARUPUDI
Dallas, TX 214-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/sandeep-parupudi EDUCATION
MS, Supply Chain Management, The University of Texas at Dallas, 2019 BE, Mechanical Engineering, Gitam University, 2016 CERTIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
Certifications: CPIM (In Progress), CTL, Six Sigma Green Belt, Contracting, Sourcing and Negotiation, TL-9000, Tableau Desktop Specialist, Microsoft Excel Expert, Google Analytics, MSBI, MS SQL Server Reporting Tools: MS Excel (VBS, Macros and Pivot Tables), Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SAP Lumira, SAS Software: MS Dynamics NAV, SAP ERP 6.0 (MM, SD, PP), SAP APO 6.0, Visio, Project, MS Access, SQL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Southern Enterprises LLC, Supply Chain Analyst Intern Sept 2018 – May 2019
• Conducted Customer percentage analysis in Power BI to identify 75% of customers that contributed to 60% overall revenue.
• Forecasted the product lines for warehouses using ARIMA in R, to aid visibility in planning, labor & equipment management
• Forecasted demand of 3000 items using FGS E-Step; avoided stock-out and avoided approximately $7,000+ sales loss.
• Designed Excel Macro and dashboard to automate the TO Ship & receive process and reduced 5 hrs. manual work per day.
• Built a new items dashboard to increase visibility for sales team and recorded $55.6M sales revenue for the year 2018.
• Followed up on international shipment deliveries from Asia and UK and reduced the shipping delay from 5% to 2%.
• Prepared Power BI report using DAX for On hand, On water& on order shipments’ KPI’s that lead to better decision making.
• Managed SO issues and planned shipments via Dynamics NAV ERP system to ensure 99.9% on-time delivery.
• Generated Vendor shipping performance report, increased inventory turns by 2.5 and reduced excess inventory by 20%.
• Performed ABC analysis on inventory to prioritize investment for 20% of items that make 70% of annual consumption.
• Conducted root causes analysis and collected data for inventory error & exception handling in Database Management System for two distribution centers & presented solutions to senior management with an estimated savings of $100K. VIZAG STEEL, Supply Chain Intern May 2015 – Dec 2016
• Recommended changes in logistics by implementing cross-docking, which reduced transportation cost by 30%.
• Implemented Value Stream Mapping to determine bottlenecks, reduced zero time and increased production rate by 8%.
• Assisted in generating MRP’s in accordance to BOM’s and MPS requirements using enterprise resource planning software.
• Managed overall stock level in lieu of demand to reduce finished goods inventory by 19% and total inventory value by 12%.
• Acted as liaison between internal clients and suppliers to maintain a service level goal of 90% across the organization.
• Developed supplier scorecards to evaluate current suppliers using KPI and resulted in cost savings of $1.1M.
• Performed root cause analysis to eliminate wastes, added value, and significantly enhanced customer fill rate by 70%.
• Exercised inventory control on production floors to minimize $1.7 million of unfavorable material usage variance.
• Analyzed Customs’ data and commodity price trend by Excel to develop bid strategies to help save $5,000 for 30+ bids.
• Monitored demands and supply flow of over 20 SKUs to minimize backorders and maximized fill rates up to 97%. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Capstone Project STERIS UT Dallas
• Built a custom template in MS Project mapping the over allocation of resources, thereby improving efficiency by 25%.
• Utilized advance excel formulae, INDEX, IF, COUNTIF to build an operations dashboard and increased visibility by 70%. Probabilistic Demand Load Forecasting Base SAS UT Dallas
• Used ARIMA & time series forecasting models in Base SAS to forecast daily & yearly customer loads for retail store data.
• Conducted data cleansing & manipulation on raw temperature & load data using Excel, SAS Enterprise Guide and R. Data Analysis on AirBnB BA with SAS UT Dallas
• Performed predictive analysis using Regression, Clustering, Neural networks, decision trees on AIRBnB dataset in SAS.
• Identified the key factors that affect the room prices among listings across various cities in the United States. Titanic Data Analysis Tableau UT Dallas
• Performed data retrieval, data pre-processing and decision trees.
• Executed K-Mean clustering using Tableau-R integration by invoking Reserve . LEADERSHIP AND AFFILIATIONS
• Supply Chain Leadership Council, Head of Events and Logistics, UT Dallas, 2017- present
• SAP Users’ Group, Member, UT Dallas, 2018 – present