STANLEY B. TOMALA
Senior Project Manager
Senior Construction Manager with 20 years record of success overseeing all phases of multi-million construction in commercial retail, residential, industrial, and healthcare facilities and food processing facilities projects. Preconstruction managerial experience in zoning, variation, special use permitting, and governmental certifications. Including 10 years of facility and inventory planning. supervision of all engineers and subcontractors during design, building and procurement. Backed by strong credentials and a proven history of on-time, on-budget and high-quality project completions. Summary of Qualifications
• Broad knowledge of facility standards in facilities management of healthcare industries. Specializing in the expansion if clinical services, operational improvements, facility, planning and inventorying complex hospital systems. Managing the design and construction of projects ranging from one (5) million to fifty (50) million.
• Responsible for preparing budgets, strategies and setting targets for all major facilities, departments, in healthcare, hotel and commercial markets.
• Independent and extraordinary ability to take on responsibility
• Recommended capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment, movable and fixed equipment for new and renovation facilities.
• Direct audits and investigations into causes and complaints pertaining to facilities, building, equipment and related properties.
• Compliance of federal and state regulatory requirements in air, water, storm water, wastewater, hazardous waste, solid waste, asbestos, and PCBs.
• Intimate knowledge of US OSHA industry safety guidelines and regulations for construction and environmental industries.
• Responsible to ensure department training and development is completed. Involved in ongoing training, certifications, credentials and licensing as needed for staff and self.
• Involvement in the design, engineering and management of International food processing equipment, i.e. Smokers, Batch mixers, Packaging and Conveying systems. Involved in major mechanical, refrigeration, and electrical system equipment purchases. Professional Experience
Tomala Group, Inc., Lemont, IL 1999 – Present
Sr. Construction Manager
Versatile Systems, Inc., Westmont, IL 1992 - 1999
TriBrook Group, Inc., Westmont, IL 1983 - 1992
Education and Professional Achievements
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL Bachelor of Architecture (1983) Technology Working knowledge of AutoCAD; Micro station and Versa cad 8.0; QuickBooks; Sage-Timberline.
Languages Bilingual Language Skills; Secondary Polish. Achievements Nationally recognized by “National Provisioner” 2001 and 2006 Magazine for design and maintenance of high standards in sanitation. References References furnished upon request
STANLEY B. TOMALA
14311 Hillcrest Rd., Lemont, Illinois 60439
COMMERCIAL – DESIGN/BUILD PROJECT ENGAGEMENTS; PRESENT - 1983 Client and Location Project Size Project Scope
Appleton Medical Center 170 Bed Facility Planning
St. Joseph Regional Health Center Strategic Program Planning Lorain, OH 333 Bed
Morristown Memorial Hospital Functional Program for Cancer Morristown, NJ 1,747 Bed Treatment Center
Chandler Regional Medical Center Update Master Plan Facility Chandler, AZ 96 Bed Equip. Inventory Assistance
Delnor Community Hospital Equipment Planning
Geneva, IL 96 Bed
St. Joseph’s Hospital Facility Planning
Marshfield, WI 504 Bed
The Mayan - Historical Landmark 40,000 SF Residential/Commercial Aurora, IL Renovation, 29 unit
Sensient Technologies, Inc. 10,000 SF Food Service Installations Amboy, IL
Flying Food Group 150,000 SF Food Service Installations Newark, NJ
Oak Park Plaza 9,500 SF Façade Renovation
Euro Collision 10,000 SF Auto Body Renovation
Markham Family Center 30,000 SF Roller Rink Renovation Markham, IL
Dynasty Development Group 5,000 SF Mechanical Upgrades Chicago, IL
Steve and Sons Management 28,000 SF Retail Plaza Management Burbank, IL
John Hancock Towers 5,000 SF Restaurant Renovation Chicago, IL
Sears Logistics 25,000 SF Airport Hangar Renovation Hoffman Estates, IL
Rich’s Food Market 5,000 SF Food Service Expansion Harwood, Heights, IL
Ashland Sausage Company 55,000 SF Food Service Expansion Carol Stream, IL
Northstar Foods, Inc. 75,000 SF USDA certification and Food Elk Grove Village, IL Processing Expansion
Professional Insulation 20,000 SF Acoustical and Insulation Mokena, IL Services
Belmont Sausage Co. 125,000 SF USDA Certification and Food Elk Grove Village, IL Processing and Expansion