Jul **** - Present
Apr **** - Jan 2007
Jan 1999 - Apr 2006
Oct 1993 - Oct 1998
812-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Manager, Area Manager, District Manager, Market Manager Key Qualifications
● Team player and leader
● Effective communication
● Flexibility, Motivation, Positivity
● Problem solving and resourcefulness
● Trustworthiness, Commitment, Confidence
● Delegating, Creativity, Responsibility,Time management Work Experience
Operations Process Assistant, Amazon
● SDF8 HRV Process Assistant: manage 150 employees daily up to 250 employees during peak in High Retail Value department: picking, stowing, and ICQA.
● SDF6 Dock Process Assistant: ensuring trucks are packed and shipped out on time.
● SDF6 Multi Pack Process Assistant: ensuring all items are picked and packed to be shipped to the customer.
● Areas of training are: picking, stowing, and packing.
● Seasonal Ambassador for 2017.
● Effective positive attitude and willingness to learn. Market Manager, Circle K
● Awarded best cash control out of 68 stores.
● Ability to run and turn around difficult stores located in bad areas of town.
● Control losses/shortages to increase profits.
● Understanding and following PNL statements and achieve budgets.
● Recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting future leaders "20 Assistant Managers and 8 Store Managers".
● Responsible for 10 stores with 120 plus employees and a budget of $4 - 5 million per store. Assistant Manager, Wendy's
● Controlled quality of food going out to the customers.
● Insured proper documentation was up to date.
● Increased productivity and profit with labor and orders. Facility Technician, Bellsouth
● Promoted after a year to Facility Technician.
● Qualified splicing copper and fiber wires.
● Operated a bucket truck and some times towed equipment.
● Assigned to a special projects crew fixing hot spot trouble areas.
● Ability to fix or complete any and all work from a central office to a home or business. Aviation Warfare Operator 2nd Class, United States Navy
● Qualified as aircrew rescue swimmer, first-aid, and CPR. 1993-1999
May 2017 - Present
● Qualified as crew chief and plane captain responsible for preflight checks and controlling electronics.
● Qualified as small arms instructor and was responsible for training/qualifications for all squadron personnel.
● Promoted to E-5 in 2 years of service.
● Awarded Sailor of the Quarter, Navy Achievement Medal, and Aircrew wings.
● Managed and trained the small arms program for the squadron of 300 sailors.
● Active duty for 5 years and reserves for 3 years. Education
United States Navy, University of Louisville