Zoila Julia Moreno
Analytical motivated, and disciplined professional with solid experience serving high-profile clients across diverse corporations within the financial and customer service field. English and Spanish communicator proficient in customer support, inside sales, and financial services looking for a remote position with a company that can use my energy and problem solving ability to achieve excellence.
• Proven experience providing customer support in busy call center environments for the airline and logistics industry.
• Unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex technical issues and win customer loyalty.
• Dedication to continually streamline and improve work processes through effective interfacing with management to collaborate on issues and problem resolutions.
• Highly organized and disciplined, with great time management skills, combined with extensive computer skills, project planning and implementation.
• Excellent communicator with a passion for cultivating lasting relationships within diverse communities and outreach programs.
TOTAL PRODUCTIVE STAFFING, HOUSTON TX
Employee Relations Liaison – HR Department 4/2018 to 2/2019 Record time sensitive personal changes for more than 12K employee data base, and verification of employee data to all state agencies.
• Communicated with employees regarding state and government garnishments and proceeded to make the necessary changes based on need.
• Successfully communicated with agencies and employees on intensive calls dealing with extreme emotional resolutions which were handled professionally and adhering to company policy.
• Intensive calls and computer savvy are a must for this position which I perform extremely well. PEMEX PROCUREMENT INTERNATIONAL, INC. (PPI) HOUSTON TX Fiscal Financial Service Coordinator – Treasury Department 9-2013 to 8/2017 Record, analyze and streamline all fiscal documentation for over 100 distinct providers on a weekly basis. Support banking system by compiling and presenting daily cash flow reports for treasury departments in Houston and Mexico. Collaborate with domestic and international banking institutions with ACH wire transfers on a timely manner. In charge of international tax preparations.
• Managed to reduce additional tax retainers through proper tax preparations and presentations.
• Efficiently interpret all national and global economic laws determining numerous governmental tax percentages and withholding rates accordingly.
• Negotiated optimal payment schedules with international providers and developed a comprehensive procedure to avoid retaining percentages of tax payments on international invoices.
• Developed streamlined new digital reporting procedures improving accuracy, time, and reducing aging. email@example.com 832-***-**** Houston TX 77072
Zoila Julia Moreno
GID, INC HOUSTON TX
Customer Coordinator 6/2012 – 4/2013
Handle customer inquiries regarding freight bookings, complaints regarding mishandled materials, and payment extension requests. Daily interfacing with internal partners, drivers, and field service providers regarding logistics, and consumer affairs division.
• Commended for initiative, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability when dealing with customer inquiries and complaints in a high-volume stressful setting through quality improvement skills. EUROPE FIBER OPTIC AND ROBOTICS, VALENCIA, SPAIN
Inside Sales Representative/Customer Support 9/2001 – 11/2010 Spearheaded the daily operation of sales and inventory control of a robotic supply chain remote office (from home). Coordinated with outside sales for customer orders and coordinated with shipping to make sure the orders left the facility on time. Obtained precise inventory levels for domestic and international parts ensuring database was consistently updated with the correct part numbers and quantity. Attended all inbound calls and “walked” the orders through successful completion.
• Built and cultivated a global rapport with engineers, sales managers and suppliers ensuring part requests were facilitated and processed in a successful manner. Increased customer satisfaction, retention and more sales.
• Excellent customer satisfaction was influential on the sale of the company to a major communications company in Europe.
CONTINENTAL AIRLINES, INC, Houston TX
CSA/RSA 11/1996 – 6/2010
High call volume center handling international reservations. Attended the senior citizen desk booking flights, hotels and cars all over the world. Moved to the airport as a customer service agent with face to face contact with the public resolving baggage complaints, cancellations, over bookings, re bookings, and hotel reservations for overnight stays.
• Managed and delivered outstanding service on challenging situations proving a high standard of customer service
• Consistently recognized as Lead CSA for 3 consecutive years; based on customer satisfaction, resolution accuracy and speed, and availability.
• On the job trainer (mentor) for new CSA’s as lead representative
• Attended various customer service agent capacitation and training always graduating with honors Educational Background
BA Psychology and Finance Minor