Address: ** ***** ****, **** *****, CA 90802
Work Authorization: Permanent US Resident
• 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst; Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
• Strong Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and methodologies like Waterfall, Agile methodology and Scrum approach.
• Excellent Business Analysis skills and extensive experience documenting Use Case Requirements, Requirements gathering, and Gap Analysis.
• Efficient in translating Business Requirements into Functional and Non-Functional Requirements using UML diagrams.
• Proficient in creating Use Case Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs), Activity Diagrams, using MS Visio.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, planning and multi-tasking abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, leadership, management abilities, and team spirit.
• Team player, result-oriented, fast learner.
IT Business Analyst: April 2019 – Present
• Working in Agile/Scrum framework.
• Collaborating with development team and business units to work on Audit/Compliance report requests.
• Analyzing and documenting current Agilon’s data processing application and business process workflow.
• Analyzing and documenting Agilon’s application database using SSMS/TSQL.
• Gathering and documenting requirements/backlogs for the to-be updated application. IT Business Analyst: March 2019
• Worked in Agile/Scrum framework.
• Worked on documenting SmartPath project for Toyota.com web application. Database Documentation Tools Languages Microsoft Office MySQL
• Analyzed and documented Toyota web applications and their features along with the use cases and user stories.
• Used Atlassian Confluence for documentation.
• Collaborated with UX designers, Development team, and stakeholders to gather the requirements for upgrading Toyota’s web applications.
IT Business Analyst: March 2015 – October 2018
“TATA Consultancy Services”
• Worked with the IT team and stakeholders to migrate S&F corporate applications to SAP.
• Communicated with business users, Development team and stakeholders on a daily basis.
• Gathered and documented the AS-IS process for each application.
• Used MS Excel, MS Visio, and UML for documentations provided to stakeholders and Development team.
• Analyzed database tables and procedures for all application jobs run in Control-M.
• IT Support for 6+ corporate applications; Resolved Remedyforce incidents by communicating with the ticket raisers.
• Instructed and managed off-shore team on KT sessions to troubleshoot applications and support on-site users and vendors requirements.
USAA Banking Account
Project: Reporting Tool Transition (CACS to BIRT).
• Worked in Agile/Scrum Framework (SAFe), to transfer the existing documents in CACS, used by multiple USAA departments to the BIRT reporting tool.
• Collaborated with development team to provide them the documented project requirements.
• Used JIRA tool to manage and track the agile project. Project: Collection Letters Automation.
• Collaborated with multiple teams to transfer over 200 manual letters into Salesforce system.
• Facilitated weekly meetings with SMEs, Legal/Compliance, Business, and Audit teams to discuss and confirm the final product for each letter.
• Ensured testing, analyzing, and compiling business requirements technically, operationally, and legally support the final products.
Project: Credit Card Bust-Out Fraud
• Assisted Project Manager to create process map in iGrafx for fraud detection in CC Bust-Out Fraud Project.
• Assisted in coordinating meetings to gather and analyze requirements to summarize strategies for fraud detection.
California State University – Long Beach, CA
M.S. – Electrical Engineering, 2014
Sharif University of Technology – Tehran, Iran
B.S. – Computer Engineering, 2011