UX Researcher & Designer, Instructional Designer
New York, NY
User Journey Map
I am a user experience designer, researcher and instructional designer who has a background in Instructional Design and holds four years teaching experience in higher education. My professional background has helped me learn the process of acquisition and design systematically, develop greater empathy for users while practicing how to break complex concepts and problems into simple language and solutions. I am also a culturally competent professional who has supported both students and users from a variety of demographics.
Bajibot Inc. UX Designer
02.2019 - Present New York, NY
• Facilitate stakeholder interviews and define research objectives
based on product needs.
• Evangelize user research and user’s voice throughout the design
process, and deliver research findings in written reports.
• Conduct competitive analysis and usability testings, build
information architecture, create user flow, wireframes, and analyze
user behavior and data discovered from user feedback.
• Work closely with creative directors, product managers and
developers to consolidate UX-related improvement suggestions and
execute through structured improvement initiatives.
BitRights UX Consultant
12.2018 - 01.2019 New York, NY
• Recruited users for user interviews using questionnaires and surveys.
• Utilized various research methods such as field studies, user
interviews, card sorting, A/B tests to evaluate current application.
• Solved usability issues identified during research by re-defining
problem statement, mapping user journey, redesigning user interface,
improving user flows and conducting usability testings.
• Promoted new product features and new product markets.
• Delivered research findings and provided solutions through
General Assembly User Experience Design Immersive
10.2018 - 12.2018 New York, NY
• Participated in a full-time UX design immersive program which
included over 400 hours in training in 10 weeks, taught by top
College ESL Instructor/Language Instructor
07.2017 - 08.2018 Long Island Business Institute, New York, NY
03.2017 - 04.2017 International Rescue Committee, New York, NY
12.2016 - 08.2018 Fluent City, New York, NY
11.2016 - 05.2017 West Chester University, West Chester, PA
• Developed and delivered language lessons to newly arrived asylum-
seeking clients, working professionals and college students; helped
learners meet institutional standards adapting lessons to meet
learners’ needs, interest, and abilities.
• Incorporated active-learning strategies, critical thinking skills, and
links to new learning with prior learning.
• Provided quality learning opportunities that assist students in meeting
their educational goals and career aspirations.
10.2018 - 12.2018 New York, NY
Certificate - User Experience Design Immersive
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology
05.2017 - 05.2020 Harrisburg, PA
M.S. candidate- Learning Technologies and Media Systems with a Concentration on Instructional Design
University of Delaware
08.2015 - 05.2017 Newark, DE
M.A. - Teaching English as Second Language in Higher Education