To utilize Business, technical and interpersonal skills combined with client focus and a strong work ethic to craft and support effective business solutions. SUMMARY
• CBAP certified Business analyst with more than 13 years of experience in software services and product development companies.
• Work experience in different geographies like US, Qatar, India.
• Excellent business analytical skills with expertise in Requirements Elicitation, Business Process Modeling and Business Analysis.
• Experience in defining roadmaps for products and meeting the customer requirements by improving the product features as part of product management.
• Experience in working with pre-sales team in defining proposal response and Software delivery team in managing projects.
• Experience in business /requirement analysis for web development, reporting projects and mobile application development.
• Strong Knowledge of software development process like waterfall and agile models.
• Experienced in leading a Business Analysts team with onsite and offshore members. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science, Lal Bahadur Shastri College (LBS), Kerala, India, 2004 EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
Child development Center – August 2017 to Present
Qatar Mobility Innovation Center – October 2011 to June 2017 Keane India Ltd (Now NTT data) – May 2010 to June 2011 Affiliated Computer Services ltd – May 2009 to May 2010 Tata Consultancy Services – April 2005 to May 2009 CERTIFICATION
• CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional)
• Object Management Group (OMG) Certified UML Professional (Advanced)
• Program in General Insurance (INS) INS – 21
• Methodologies: Unified Software Development Process, Unified Modeling Language, Systems HASHIM ABDUL ZULFIKAR
Development Life Cycle, Agile development
• Tools & Utilities: Enterprise architect, DOORS, Star Team, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, MS Project, Test Director, Quick Test Professional, JIRA, Wiki DOMAIN
• Data Analysis/Business Intelligence
• Internet of Things (IoT Platform)
• Transportation and logistics solutions
• Fleet/Asset management applications
• Insurance (Policy Administration System)
• Weather/Air quality monitoring solutions
• CRM Migration
Operations manager /Business Analyst: Child Development Center, Qatar August 2017 -Present
• Optimized the IT scheduling and Document management solutions by understanding, improving the workflow and processes.
• Analyzed the operational process of the organization and made recommendations, changes as needed to the management.
• Evaluated and optimized the HR recruitment process for the company.
• Worked with the finance team to analyze revenue projections and maximize the revenue for the company.
• Worked on proposals for the company to get long-term contracts signed with other established government organizations.
Senior Business Analyst: QMIC, Qatar
Transportation/Logistics solutions, ITS applications October 2011 – June 2017
• Involved in defining the product roadmap for the Transportation and logistics solution products.
• Performed requirement analysis, requirement elicitation, defining business requirements.
• Project coordination with different teams like Technology, Software development, Quality assurance, UI design, GIS to ensure requirements are correctly captured and understood.
• Defined the release plan and managed release cycles for product development /release
• Assisted the Business development team in drafting Business proposals for potential customers.
• Involved in project delivery for customers and involved in training, customer support
• Part of ISO core team, which helped the company to achieve ISO 9001-2008 certification. Assistant Project Manager/Business Analyst: Keane India Ltd, Bangalore May 2010 – June 2011 Insurance Projects
• Created Business Analysis tools for the Business Analysis practice team.
• Worked with the pre-sales team in responding for project proposals.
• Assisted in functional estimation for projects as part of project planning.
• Worked with the Domain SME’s for creating the process flow diagrams for projects.
• Worked as offshore lead business analyst for commercial insurance project in setting up an offshore BA team.
• Involved in recruiting new Business Analyst resources. Project Coordinator/Business Analyst: ACS, Bangalore May 2009 – April 2010 Transportation Solutions
• Worked with Delivery Manager for managing the Projects.
• Worked with development team to define scoping of development projects.
• Created requirement traceability matrix as per client’s requirements.
• Created functional and non-functional documentation and process maps for projects
• Involved in migrating the Change Management tool. Assistant System Engineer: Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) April 2005 – April 2009 Auto Insurance, Annuity, change management projects
• Worked in US(Texas), client location as Business analyst for insurance and other projects.
• Developed scope document for projects after interacting with client team members like the Business Manager,Project Delivery Advisor, delivery manager.
• Lead JAD sessions to gather the requirements, discuss and resolve the design issues with the SME’s and development team.
• Developed Voice of Customer (VOC), Supplier Input Process Output Customer (SIPOC) documents during the analysis phase.
• Interacted with user interface modelers in developing the prototypes for reviews with the project team.
• Created UML diagrams such as use cases and activity diagram using MS Visio to document the functional requirements.
• Coordinated with development team for system requirements development and solution design/development phase.
• Reviewed the test plans, test conditions and test cases of integration and system testing using tools like test director, QTP .