firstname.lastname@example.org · linkedin.com/in/mamta-singh-a31968127/ · 926-***-****
Skype id – live:mamta2304singh
Working as Embedded Engineer in Agsmartic Technology having some months of Industrial Experience in embedded technology and a strong technical / coding skills that is essential to this role that can help in design and development of various device.
DEC-2018 – PRESENT
EMBEDDED ENGINEER, AGSMARTIC TECHNOLOGY
1. Firmware Development based on STM32 controllers for the smart agriculture based on IOT. 2. Working on prototypes for the pilot of projects. SEP-2018 – NOV-2018
TRAINEE FIRMWARE DEVELOPER, RAAG INNOVATION PVT LTD 1. Develop real-time embedded software that runs over smart lightening hardware through wireless control.
2. Develop and execute test cases for features of lighting according to the requirements 3. Involve in full life-cycle of firmware development from concept through integration, test and high-volume manufacturing
4. Design and understand software architectures and application layers. SKILLS
• Fluent in C and C++
• knowledge of wireless technology- BLE,
WI-FI and LoRa.
• Knowledge in embedded system product
EXPERIENCE ON TOOLS
2. Atmel Studio
3. System workbench
• Good knowledge of microcontroller –
AVR,LPC2148 and STM32
• Bare-metal coding and Free RTOS
TRAINING & INTERNSHIP
1. Completed Six month of Training at CETPA INFOTECH, Noida Duration: 13 Dec 2017 – 20 July 2018
Project Name: EMBEDDED SYSTEM on AVR (8 & 32 BIT) Microcontroller 2. Completed Four Month of Industrial Internship at VODAFONE MOBILE SERVICES LIMITED, New Delhi
Duration: 1 Feb 2017 - 31 May 2017
Project Name: RF Optimization
3. Completed Six weeks of Industrial Training at CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LIMITED, Ghaziabad
Duration: 21 June 2016 – 01 Aug 2016
Project Name: PV Module Manufacturing
• BI-DIRECTIONAL VISITOR COUNTER: This project aim to detect the entry and exit of the person and also count the number of person inside the room.
• TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED DC FAN USING AVR MICROCONTROLLER: This project is to sense the temperature and accordingly adjust the speed of fan. The project is done by using sensor lm35 and PWM to vary the speed of fan.
• BLUETOOTH CONTROLLED HOME AUTOMATION: To control the light and fan using Bluetooth module and interface it with microcontroller. EDUCATION
B.TECH, LINGAYA’S GVKS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY Percentage : 58%
12TH, MODERN SCHOOL
Percentage : 62%
10TH, MODERN SCHOOL
SL SELF-STRENGTH & HOBBY
• Leadership Potential
• Logical Ability
• Regular and fast Learner
• Learning new technologies & Hobby