ISIJOLA OPEYEMI SYLVESTER
State of origin: Ondo state
Date of birth: 21st June, 1984
Marital status: Single
Hobbies: Reading, Swimming
Next of kin: Tolulope Isijola
Consummate Facility Maintenance Manager who ensures smooth facility maintenance procedures by overseeing a dedicated qualified staff. Adept at maintaining inspecting and repairing commercial and retail equipment and systems. Specialize in applying hands-on maintenance and repair knowledge to provide prompt quality work. Core Qualifications
Vast experience with common industry tools and products
Strong employee management and resource allocation skills
Ability to interrupt blueprints and product design plans
Solid ability to maintain database of available parts and maintenance dates
Ability to motivate a team and function independently as needed
Substantial communications skills
Strong ability to prioritize work
Northcourt Real Estate. (Jan 2013- Oct 2013)
Plot 5, Kolawole Adewale Crescent, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Job Description: Architect/Project Manager
• Prepare information regarding design, specification, materials and equipment
• Estimate costs and schedules and other elements associated with construction projects, develop designs ideas and create designs presentations.
• Direct the production of construction document, drawings and Specifications
• Develop budgets and schedules to meet project objectives as well as value Engineering principles
• Organize clients and team meetings
• Coordinate schedule and workloads
• Review architectural documents for potential conflicts with all disciplines
• Direct the production of construction documents, drawing and specification
• Generally acts as the leading individual contributor and coordinator of Design problems solving
• Responsible for overseeing that all necessary testing is completed and Subsequent information is reported
Projects Achieved: North court terraces 1, North court terraces 2, Block of flats Agungi, Lekki 2 etc. Facility Maintenance Manager
Oct 2013- till date
TRIANGOLD NIGERIA LIMITED
Obashoro drive diamond estate, Ipaja Lagos
Operated inspected and maintained all plant manufacturing facilities.
Performed maintenance duties as requested.
Supervised maintenance staff and assisted with repairs.
Tracked repair and maintenance dates and services provided.
Inspected and replaced damaged parts and components.
Prepared monthly facility maintenance reports and schedules.
Verified stated qualifications of potential new maintenance staff employees.
Handled all facility repairs including minor electrical and plumbing repairs.
Performed facility inspections and documented results of each inspection.
Identified maintenance issues and coordinated with vendors to prioritize work. Education
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY – ARCHITECTURE (2010)
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE.
MASTER OF SCIENCE- FACILITY MANAGEMENT(2017 IN VIEW) UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.
NYSC LAGOS (2012).