Ann Brown Chellman
Highly motivated business professional with a strong work ethic and a successful 17-year track record of office management, event planning, contract management, and administrative support. History of producing accurate, timely reports that met stringent external and internal audit guidelines. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals at all levels and accustomed to being entrusted with confidential information. Seeking a position where my expert communication, technical, organizational, and analytical skills can be utilized to increase office efficiency and company profitability and growth.
• Microsoft Office Suite / Quickbooks
• Event and Tradeshow coordination
• Presentations and written correspondence.
• Accounts Payable/Receivable management
• Budget preparation and financial reporting.
• Outside Sales Coordination
• Travel coordination using Concur
• Contract negotiation
• Digital Signage Boards
• Office management
• Inventory management
• Vendor / Customer relations
Five Star Painting – Cary, NC Office Manager/ Bookkeeper August 2017 – Present
• Maintain payable and receivable documentations, process bank reconciliations and generate financial reporting using QuickBooks.
• Process payroll and tax documentation for full time employees and contract crews.
• Reconcile all bank and credit card accounts.
• Generate literature packets for potential customers.
• Post jobs to CORE, print, and file.
• Create spreadsheets, databases, correspondence, and reports for executive management as needed.
• Maintain and contribute to Social Meeting Pages (Facebook/ Instagram/ Angie’s List/ Home Advisor/ Yelp/ Thumbtack)
Nufarm Americas – Morrisville, NC Office Manager/ Event Coordinator March 2011 – August 2017
• Assisted the Marketing department in the planning and organization of 4 major tradeshows per year.
Ordered literature and assisted in booth set up.
Negotiated and booked venues for marketing events for 150+ customers and manage RSVPS.
Coordinated and booked transportation, hotel rooms, food and beverage, speakers, A/V, entertainment, etc.
• Planned and organized national meetings and conferences.
Biennial Nufarm National Meeting – 250+ Nufarm associates.
Annual Pest Management Conference – 30+ guests and Nufarm associates.
Created and managed budgets of $50,000+. Delivered on time and within 2% of budget.
• Organized in-house and off-site office functions and oversaw daily operations of office with 25 employees.
• Audited and processed expense reports, processed invoices and check requests.
• Generated spreadsheets, databases, correspondence, reports and other documents for executive management Ann Brown Chellman
436 Kershaw Lane Clayton, NC 27520 919-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org 2
• Managed office inventory and oversaw price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
• Liaised with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
• Assisted in the onboarding process for new hires.
• Managed content and oversee office Digital Signage Boards.
• Reception: Greeted and provided general support to office visitors. Answered, screened, and redirected phone calls. Managed all incoming and outgoing FedEx and USP communications. Stock Building Supply, LLC - Raleigh, NC Rebate and Marketing Program Manager/Executive Assistant
May 2000 – August 2010
• Maintained 500+ annual vendor contracts.
• Managed, collected, and distributed to the marketplace, vendor rebates and marketing funds in excess of
$100 million annually.
• Balanced and reconciled the collection database with financial reports and general ledgers within 1/10 %.
• Supervised a full time assistant and assist the Vice President of Purchasing. Wake County Public Schools - Raleigh, NC Teacher, Science 9-12 Apex High School Jan 1992 – May 2000
• Coordinated lesson plans and instruct grades 9-12 in Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, and Biological Projects.
• Coached Junior Varsity softball and Junior Varsity volleyball
• Served as faculty advisor for the Environment Club Education
North Carolina State University – Raleigh, NC BS – Science Education & Biology 1985-1989
• Magna Cum Laude
• A Notary Public – North Carolina. Expiration January 26, 2022
• CPR certified