B.E. MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Contact Number: + (91-962******* Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org LOCATION:
No. 6/14, Deaver Street
FIELD OF INTEREST:
CNC Setting Offset and Manual
*Design And Fabrication Of Sliding
Door Using Rack And Pinion
*Automatic Fire Extinguisher In
Automobile By Using Imapact Sensor
Industrial Visit at:
Thermal Power Plant,Ennore.
Inplant Training at:
Schneider Electric Pvt Ltd. Chennai
To obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my technical skills, experience and willingness to learn in making an organization successful.
TVS Sundaram Fasteners Limited, Gummidipundi.
Designation : Production Trainee.
Experience : 26/03/18 – Till to Date.
Roles and Responsibility :
• Inspect the child parts of pumps before assembling pumps(Oil pumps) for making production.
• Maintain the DWM documents of the Assembly line.
• Maintain the Seal Plug monitoring documents which is useful for standardizing the leak testing macine.
• Responsible to monitor the process whether the
production process is going as per the Standard
Operating Procedure (SOP).
• Capability to standardize the assembly line by
following 5S tools.
• To monitor the Check Sheet is at standard
• Following the production and rejection quantity to maintain the Data History Sheet (DHS).
• Able to make correction in assembly line.
• As a team head segregates the work with co-
workers and contract Labour.
• As an ability to confirm the POKO-YOKE system for maintain the quality while production.
• Also inspected the pumps in final inspection.
*Worked as a Coordinator in Yuddha 6
*Participated in IC engine Workshop
Conducted by Fourstep solution.
*School Pupil Leader in my School
*Winner up senior in kabbadi league
*Participated Junior Red Cross Events
STRENGTH & HOBBIES:
Flexible to Work
Father’s name : Mr.P.Veeraiah.
Mother’s name: Mrs. V.Jothi.
Language : English,Tamil,Telugu.
Date of Birth : 06-08-1995
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
MK Autocomponents India Pvt Ltd., Ambathur.
Designation : Trainee.
Roles and Responsibility :
• Capability to standardize the shop floor by 5S tools.
• Maintain the tool life monitoring documents which is useful for standardizing the quality of a job.
• Following the production and rejection quantity to maintain the daily production data documents.
• Able to make correction in CNC and VMC.
• Maintain Tags for raw material and Machined parts by Operation.
• Support to Final inspection department for Inspection and Packing of job.
• B.E - Mechanical Engineering  with aggregate of 7.76 CGPA from Gojan School Of Business And
• Higher Secondary  with aggregate
of 86.25% from KLK Govt. Higher
Secondary School, Gummidipoondi
• SSLC  with aggregate of 96% from Govt. Higher Secondary School, Gummidipoondi
• Participated and won many essay and quiz competition school level.
• School first in my SSLC examination
• And Won a Laptop from District Collector.
• Had cent percent attendance in School days.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge.