Seeking assignments in Plant Maintenance with a reputed organization preferably in the Manufacturing Industry
• A competent professional with 2 year of rich and extensive experience in:
• Expertise in planning preventive and predictive maintenance schedule to meet challenging organizational goals and objectives
• Hands-on experience in installation and commissioning of electrical work in industrial machines .
• Experience in executing cost saving techniques to achieve substantial reduction in operational work within the budget
• Proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to ensure zero downtime of machines and achieve organisational objectives
• Improving Machine & Equipment Effectiveness through autonomous maintenance
• Good knowledge about utility systems
• TPM Activities implementing (Reducing 16 losses, Why - Why analysis, Autonomous maintenance, planned maintenance and quality maintenance)
• Following 5S, JH, KAIZEN activities in shop floor . Education
• B.E (Electrical) from Asian college of engineering and technology, in Coimbatore 6.89% in 2017.
• Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 86.22 % from Sudrshana Polytechnic college, Trichy in 2014
• Higher secondary 62%SRV High school, trichy in 2011 Work Experience
L.G.Balakrishnan.Ltd ., Jalna, Maharashtra, India(Supplier of Drive chain & cam Chains to OEM's)
From August 2017 to till date.
Electrical Engineer - Maintenance
Key Result Areas:
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Planning and implementing predictive, preventive & Planned annual maintenance schedules of various machines to enhance the reliability and attain zero downtime.
• To take readings,maintain log sheets,read gauges & trends.
• Maintaining Critical parameters of power generating equipment as per standard.
• Handling critical situations like over load,Tripping of any equipment.
• Conducting regular tests to ensure the performance capacity of various machines and brainstorming on root cause of major breakdowns with shop floor personnel.
• Breakdown reductions through effective why why analysis.
• Maintaining of 1010KVA & 500 KVA generator.
• operating and handling of 2000KVA & 1000KVA transformer.
• Yearly Maintenance of Transformers & generators.
• Erection work of Transformers.
• Monitoring and maintaining of HT<.
• Maintaining of plant utilities such as cooling tower,cranes,BOPT.
• Commisioning of electrical lines to new machineries while installation.
• Managing of emergency conditions.
• All SAP realted activities.
Spare Parts Management
• Planning, sourcing and developing spares; ensuring prompt follow-up for spares & purchase order through SAP
• Conducting inspection of spares and verifiying of engineering drawings by reverse engineering.
• Played a major role to prepare documents as per TPM norms.
• Maintain zero accident in shop floor by various safety improvement activities as a safety core group member.
5S on Housekeeping : In-house
Package : MS Office
Application Software : SAP
Contact Address : 76,Neri street,Sikkathambur
Date of Birth : 19,May,1995
Languages Known : English,Tamil & Hindi