Junior Administrative Assistant (MAY 2018 – DEC 2018)
[Unique World Business Center, Dubai, UAE]
• Inviting and introducing potential clients to the business’ & Real Estate services.
• Assisting with public relations and customer service.
• Handling client queries and providing necessary services.
• Developing and updating client databases.
• Ordering and maintaining office supplies.
• Receiving and screening telephone calls, and producing email.
• Executing and coordinating office operations such as arranging meetings, conferences and events.
Achievement: Received Employee of the Month (OCTOBER 2018) EDUCATION
Seneca College - Toronto, ON
Bachelor Honors of Commerce -Bachelor of Business Management
(JAN 2019 – PRESENT)
Middlesex University – Dubai, UAE
International Foundation Programme
(SEP 2017 – JUN 2018)
The Winchester School – Dubai, UAE
Secondary Schooling – IGCSE
(SEP 2015 – JUN 2017)
Beat Diabetes Walk - Landmark Group, Dubai, UAE
Annual Stock Taking- Kinokuniya Bookstore, Dubai, UAE
Annual Art Exhibition - Cartoon Art Gallery, Dubai, UAE
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel &
Good at team work and multi-
Initiative and problem-solving
Responsible and punctual
19 Byron Avenue, Toronto, ON
Volunteering and Community
Child & Senior Care
English (Fluent in Reading, Writing
Enthusiastic and hardworking student;
seeking to develop my professional
and impersonal skills through effective
part-time job positions.