CURRICULUM VITAE – DR SHAISTA ZUBAIR (SCH LICENSE HOLDER)
GP (OB-GYN) – 5992 / MC – 100*******
Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Name: Shaista Zubair
Qatar ID No: 274********
Marital Status: Married
Languages: English, Arabic, Urdu/Hindi, Sindhi,
Date of Birth: 05-04-1974
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Issued Medical License by Supreme Health Council Doha- Qatar as a General Physician (Obs and Gynae). SCH License holder. Details are as follows:
GP (Obs & Gynae) 5992
MC Number 100*******
Qatar ID 274********
1. M.Sc in Human Clinical Embryology and Assisted Conception from University of Dundee, UK – 2018
2. MRCOG part 1(OB-GYN) – 2017
3. Diploma in Obstetrics and Women’s Health (DOWH) from Royal College of Physicians, Ireland - 2016
4. Intermediate Module (IMM) in Obstetrics and Gynecology from College of Physicians and surgeons Pakistan- 2011
5. Qualified FCPS (Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan) – PART I – 2000
6. Qualified MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery) – 1997
7. Qualified HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate) – 1991
8. Qualified SSC (Secondary School Certificate) – 1989
JOB / TRAINING
1. Worked as full time GP (OB-GYN) at Apollo Clinic of Doha Health Care Group (2013 – 2015).
2. Performed the duties as Woman Medical Officer in 55 bed Ibrahim Haderi Government Hospital (Karachi) in Obstetrics and Gynecology Department (2007 – 2012).
3. Carried out Six months training in Radiology on rotation basis for FCPS Part two training (2005).
4. Carried out One year training in Obstetrics and Gynecology department for FCPS Part two training in 200 bed Holy Family Tertiary Care Hospital Karachi (2004-2005).
5. Carried out Six month training in Obstetrics and Gynecology department for FCPS Part two training in 200 bed Military Tertiary Care PNS SHIFA Hospital Karachi (2003).
6. Carried out One and Half year (18 months) training in Obstetrics and Gynecology department for FCPS Part two training in 700 bed Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Tertiary Care Hospital Hyderabad (2001-2002).
7. Performed duties / training as a Woman Medical Officer (PG Trainee) for One year in a 200 bed ISRA Medical University Hospital Tertiary Care Hospital Hyderabad (2000)
8. Carried out Six months House Job in medicine and Six months house Job in Obstetrics and Gynecology in a 700 bed Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Tertiary Care Hospital Hyderabad (1998-1999).
Having a total accumulative experience of about twenty years in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecologist.
Proper diagnosis and management of all OB-GYN related ailments and issues. Proficient in IVF and ICSI and all other infertility issues. Excellent in patient counselling in multiple languages. Excellent in research management and research oriented studies and fully conversant with modern tools and techniques. Equally proficient in all invasive and non-invasive procedures of Ob-Gyn. Fully conversant with all latest protocols and guidelines of OB-GYN
Fully conversant with all means of communication with patient and proficient in multiple languages like English, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi etc. Very good in communication skills.
Masters’ Thesis Subject
“Uterine Transplantation” supervised by Dr Vanessa Kay, Dr Dita and Chairman of the department Professor Christopher Barratt, School of Medicine – University of Dundee (UK)