Name : Abdul Nabbi Abdul Haq Mohammed Metwali
Date of Birth : 25/9/1956
Academic Qualification:Bachelor Degree of Commerce/Accounting Grade : Good
Graduation Year : 1978
Telephone No. : 97216358
Marital Status : Married With Dependents
Email : email@example.com
1. Financial Auditor at Ahmad Ibrahim Salem Office in Al- Esmaeliya, Egypt
2. Inspector at the State Audit Bureau of Kuwait during the period from 27/7/1985 – 1/8/1990. Service ended due to force majeure.
During that period, the following companies were
- Kuwait Consulting & Investment Co.
- Al-Rawdattain Water Bottling Co.
- National Industries Co.
3. Accountant at the National Industries Co. during the period from 30/6/1992 – 28/2/1999.
4. Head of Internal Auditing Department at Livestock Transport & Trading Co. during the period from 1/3/1999 until 3122 / 23 / 32 .
1. Financial auditing of sales and revenues of all kinds to make sure they are deposited into the company’s safe or its accounts at the banks.
2. Financial audit of purchases, salaries and all expenditures to make sure they are duly carried out in accordance with applicable financial and accounting standards at the company.
3. Audit banks’ accounts and conduct necessary settlements. 4. Audit and financial supervision of all future sales as per credit policy and leading a team to collect them and collect the company’s receivables with others.
5. Audit the company’s financial, administrative aspects as well as all of its activities as per the monthly and annual auditing plan approved by the Management.
6. Financial supervision of costs.
7. Auditing all internal control systems to make sure they are sound, accurate, and efficient.
8. Prepare operating and capital budgets and follow-up their implementation.
9. Prepare budgets and financial statements.
10. Financial supervision of warehouses to ensure safety of stocks in consistent with the levels of withdrawals and storage is made in accordance with applicable regulations. 11. Financial supervision of letters of credit and financial transfers to suppliers.
12. Proficiency in the Arabic & English languages & Computer Programs
13. Financial analysis of costs and expenditures and examining the reasons for their increase.
14. Financial auditing and control of consultations. 15. Financial and legal supervision of contracts.
- Holds a driver’s license.