Brgy. Langkaan Dasmarinas
Jennifer C. Rafols
To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, Objective educational background, wide work experience and ability to work well with people. To render quality service in an organization where there are opportunities for professional growth and intellectual development. 16 years of working in a fast-paced environment demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Detail oriented and resourceful in completing tasks; able to multi task effectively; a good leader and team builder; trustworthy; quick learner; Strong analytical skills and creativity; Can work independently; Good in process documentation. Successfully passed the FPC (Fundamentals of Payroll Certification). Solid 10+ years End to end Payroll experience- US and AUSTRALIA Strong Technical Knowledge and Skills in SAP ADP as a Payroll Platform.
Experience in Workday and Erecruit as an HR tool
Experience in Peoplesoft 9.1, Acumen, Kronos and API as Time keeping tool
ADP CRM and Footprint for ticketing system.
Experience in Oracle Peoplesoft and ADP Workforce as Payroll platform Epic Healthcare Staffing Shared Services (formerly known as Cirrus Global Inc.)
Finance Operations Supervisor (Payroll, Billing, A/R and Credit & Collections)- April 2018 to present
Responsible for the daily work and tasks of 7 Team members
Develop best practices to enhance operational performance and productivity
Reach out via calls and texts to RN’s for any correction or address inquiry
Review and approve TS entries
Process Timesheet for the Travel Nurses and provide excellent customer service
Performs Payroll validation to ensure accuracy
Process Payroll in a weekly basis accurately and on a timely manner
Provide 1:1 with Team members and provide coaching
Process Invoicing and Invoice Corrections
Manage Accounts receivable activity in a timely manner
Create SOP documentation
Review On Hold payments and escalate when needed Maxim I.P. Enterprise Solutions Corp.
Section Manager- US Payroll April 2016 to April 2018
• Responsible for the daily work and tasks of 5 team members, provide review and approval for daily processes like terminations and any adjustments to be processed thru ACH or Wire
• Responsible for managing, motivating and maintaining a high performing team.
• Review and validate end to end payroll transactions and ensure quality output
• Provide final review and approval of payrolls
• Ensure all business processes and system interactions for payroll processors are fully and adequately documented
• Manage quality control audit processes to ensure correct and accurate payroll runs
• Ensure all business processes meet or exceed industry standards
• Partner with Human Resources to ensure we have synergy on projects, systems, documentation, and processes
• Respond to local audits and requests for data.
• Respond to employee queries via Footprints Ticketing system, hot line or email queries within 24 hours.
• Facilitate Bi-weekly meeting to higher management and discuss issues/updates, highlights and lowlights in the business
• Attend bi-weekly meeting with clients and vendors and discuss any open or escalated issues/concerns.
• Conduct interview and assessment for any possible talent to hire for available position in our team
• Handles escalated issues from employees
• Validation and approval of Payroll and GL reconciliations and manual journal entries
• Coordinate training and provide feedback by setting achievable goals
• Perform ad-hoc analyses as needed
• Travel as required to meet key business partners Payroll- Senior Accountant- June 2014 to March 2015 I was part of the team that was sent to Dallas, Texas office to successfully transition the whole US Payroll processes. The processes assigned to me are Global Relocation, Leave of Absence and Garnishments. I was also assigned to learn the core payroll processing as a back-up processor. The transition process lasted for 3 months and it was a successful project.
• Ensures that all Garnishment orders received are submitted to vendors for processing.
• Download Garnishment Interface file from vendor’s website and upload to our Payroll system so both system are sync in time for payroll processing.
• Receive Relocation file on a weekly basis for manual data entry into our Payroll system.
• Respond to employees for Garnishment or Relocation related inquiries via email or phone if necessary.
• Validate Leave of Absence file received from Benefits Team during Payroll processing and ensure that payments of employees on LOA are correct and accurate. (tasks assigned by manager)
• Partner with HR and Business leads to resolve payroll related issues
• Contact/Respond to employee queries via Footprints Ticketing system, email or walkups within 24 hours.
• Process and complete all ad hoc tasks assigned by my manager.
(e.g. for research, adjustment etc)
Macquarie Offshore Services Pty. Ltd.
AUS Payroll Senior Associate- May 2012 to June 2014 I was part of the pioneer team when Macquarie Group Limited outsourced the whole AUS Payroll. We have undergone extensive training for 3 months by an Australian senior processor and the team’s 1st payroll processing was successful.
• Preparation of monthly payrolls with accuracy and efficiency.
• Preparation of accurate calculation of terminating employees and ensures payment on a timely manner
• Ensures that all payroll policies are adhered to and any exceptions are approved as well as making sure that payroll data is processed in a timely manner.
• Respond to employee’s day-to-day inquiry via email or phone and provide solutions to concerns.
• Process manual inputs for employee’s Car allowances, Overtime claims, Support Allowance claims and others.
• Ensures that payment is made to employees on time and Interacts with employees via phone to resolve issues.
• Escalates issues to the appropriate level when required. IBM Global Process Services
US Payroll 1st Line Operations Manager- July 2011 to March 2012
• Ensures payroll is processed with speed and accuracy for US clients.
• Works closely with the Payroll Team and Payroll Manager to ensure accuracy and efficiency in employee data for processing.
• Perform validation of payroll inputs, including validation from the sources of the inputs when necessary.
• Perform validation of payroll reports to ensure completeness and accuracy of payroll transactions processed against actual payroll inputs provided to the vendor.
• Receive, track and consolidate payroll inputs from various sources for processing the Main and Off-Cycle Payroll Runs.
• Prepare documents related to the final pay of separated employees, including the supporting worksheet for the final pay computation.
• Provide clarification via email for some items as needed by Payroll Vendor.
• Handles employees’ paycheck related queries for at least 12,000 employees.
• Help in the collection efforts for employees who have been separated from the company with outstanding accountabilities.
• Perform other payroll-related work that maybe assigned from time to time.
• Attend meetings/ conference call for pre payroll and post payroll with the client and vendor.
Payroll Analyst (Core Payroll)- August 2010 to July 2011 Payroll Tax Practitioner - March 2009 to August 2010 SITEL
Customer Service Associate- June 2008 – January 2009
• Interface with customers through inbound calls and address customer’s queries.
• Provide solutions to customers' concerns, needs and inquiries over the phone.
• Ensures call quality are observed in resolving customer needs. Epixtar IT- Enabled Services Inc. July 2005 to April 2008 Quality Assurance – Sales Verifier
• Responsible for ensuring quality & efficiency standards are met through monitoring & evaluating calls based on a set of specific criteria.
• Validate sales for multiple outbound campaigns including USbased and Eastwood-based campaigns.
• Correspond with the Quality Analyst and Account Coordinator regarding general campaign issues and updates as well agentspecific and sale-specific issues. Occasionally perform second level validation of sales previously validated by fellow Verifiers
(when tasked by supervisor)
• Provide training to fellow Verifiers on sales validation guidelines of specific campaigns (when tasked by supervisor)
December 2004 – July 2005
College: Philippine School of Business Administration Bachelor of Science in Accountancy 1998-2004
Secondary: Don Antonio de Zuzuarregui Sr. Memorial Academy Elementary: Bagong Nayon 2 Elementary School
1.Ms. Anna Troeger
Benefits Manager at Match Group
Contact: available upon request
2. Ms. Ellen Tutor
Global GL Section Manager at Maxim I.P. Enterprise Solutions Corp. Contact: available upon request
3. Ma. Rosario De Lara- Asence
International Payroll Section Manager at Maxim I.P. Enterprise Solutions Corp.
Contact: available upon request