Sanketh Ujjani Venkataram Phone: 250-***-****
V8P 5A5 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Expertise
• Talent Assessment & Acquisition • Multi-Location Recruitment
• Full cycle Recruitment • High Volume Staffing
• Placement & Onboarding • Applicant Tracking Systems
• Client Relationship Management • Experience working in a union environment and recruiting for union &
Human Resources Assistant-Temporary Assignment (Nov 2018- Apr 2019) Maximus Canada
• Recruited for Service BC and various Work BC positions in BC.
• Developed and updated job descriptions and job specifications.
• Developed creative recruiting strategies that met anticipated staffing needs.
• Engaged with staffing agencies, search firms to fill temporary and specialized positions.
• Maintained an accurate applicant tracking system.
• Coordinated with hiring managers to create and maintain recruiting and interviewing plans.
• Prospected for, processed, and hired over 65 qualified applicants for Service BC over a period of 3 weeks with a zero rate of loss.
• Managed all phases of recruitment including reference checks and on boarding.
• Provided analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team. Customer Care Executive (Feb 2018- Nov 2018)
• Handle 100+ customer interactions per day, giving detailed, personalized, friendly and polite service to ensure customer satisfaction in regards to accessing government information.
• Trained two new employees in how to use Knowledge base, research information on BC Government webpage and organizing customer interaction logs.
• Worked closely with the Ministry of Finance (Property Tax Division) assisting customers with questions concerning to Property taxes, Tax Deferment and Home Owners grant.
• Consistently dealt with confidential information and services; maintained the highest standard of discretion when handling customer’s personal information. Help Desk Support (Nov2017- Feb 2018)
Health Insurance BC
• Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries related to pharma care account and prescribed medication coverage under the pharma care program.
• Handled inbound and outbound calls from doctors and pharmacists while utilizing Pharma net.
• Address customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Serve as the main initial liaison between patient and medical staff.
• Adjudicated range of medical benefits claims like Plan G (Psychiatric Medications), Plan D
(Cystic Fibrosis), Plan P (BC Palliative Care Drug plan).
• Set up and explain new patient insurance procedures. Administrative Specialist-Human Resources (Jan 2017-Nov 2017) National Money Mart- Head Office, Canada,
• Completed employment verification requests, respond to queries regarding benefits, payroll, leave and salary.
• Provided administrative support to clients advising on actions taken, policy and procedures and completion of correct documentation.
• Assisted clients with queries as it relates to complex tax issues and deductions.
• Flagged appropriate departments for follow up when required. HR Recruiter (Jan 2014-Aug 2015)
7.ai, Bangalore, India
• Worked closely with hiring managers and department managers to coordinate planning activities regarding hiring, trends, needs and recruiting strategies.
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house recruitment efforts to identify and hire the very best candidates.
• Engaged with staffing agencies, search firms, and college placement offices to fill temporary and specialized positions.
• Address questions from public, employees, and outside agencies regarding current employment opportunities and application status.
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates.
• Performed detailed reference checks and/or reference analysis on selected candidates.
• Extended offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within company guidelines.
• Delivered employee orientation and training.
HR Recruiter (May 2011-May 2012)
Blossom Consultants, Bangalore, India
• Consulted with and provide the most suitable placements for the candidates.
• Processed candidates to match the clients’ requirements through various job portals and other sources, conducting preliminary interviews and short listing.
• Conducted weekly interviews for customer service representatives and chat specialists, recruiting, screening, and placing candidates.
Technical Support Executive (Jul 2010-May 2011)
First Source, Bangalore, India
• Resolved Talk Talk Customer’s Technical complaints and concerns with excellent problem- solving and negotiation skills.
• Documented technical issues and created work tickets for higher level support.
• Provided continuous communication to maintain positive rapport with customers.
• Researched hardware issues to resolve complaints, answer inquiries and outline solutions. Education
PDD in Human Resource Management & Leadership (Sept 2015-Apr 2017) Camosun College, Victoria, BC
Master of Business Administration (Sept 2012-Nov 2013) The University of Northampton, United Kingdom
Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical (Sept 2005-Aug 2010) M.S Engineering College, Bangalore, India