Resume

Sign in

Engineer Power Plant

Location:
Gokak, Karnataka, India
Salary:
35000
Posted:
May 02, 2019

Contact this candidate

Resume:

CURRICULUM VITAE

Parashuram k Benni

S/o: Kamappa D Benni E- mail:

ac9abw@r.postjobfree.com

Basav Nagar,

: +91-725*******

A/P: Melavanki - 591218 (Karnataka).

OBJECTIVE

A challenging career opportunity which would help me to utilize my academic background to assist me to gain experience, employ my excellent interpersonal skills, and thereby contribute to the growth of the organization. ACADEMIC DETAILS

Course Year College /

School

Results University/Board

Mechanical

Engineering 2017 BGMIT

Engineering

College Mudhol

69.24%

Visvesvaraya

Technological

University,

Belagavi.

P U C 2013

Government

Ex-Municipal

PU College

Gokak

62%

Department of

Pre-University

Education

SSLC 2011 Government

High School

Melavanki.

79.2%

Karnataka

Secondary

Education

Examination

Board,

Bangalore.

TECHNICAL SKILLS

Known Tools : CATIA V5, SOLID WORKS, and ANSYS.

Application Package : MS-Office, Diploma in office Automation .

Operating Systems : Windows 98/XP, Windows7, 8, 10. PERSONAL SKILLS

Quick learner and ability to work in team.

Good communication skill Good problem solving skill.

Work hard with dedication

Punctuality.

INTERNSHIP TRAINING

I had completed internship Training in soubhgya laxmi sugars Limited.

I had completed internship Training in Nirani Sugars Limited. HONORS AND AWARDS

Certificate of Merit in BGMIT College Mudhol zonal level ROBOTRYST program held by IIT DELHI in 2014 team work.

Certificate of Final Year Project,secured first place in state level by KSCST As “PROJECT OF THE YEAR-2017”.

WORK EXPERIENCE

Company : WIND WORLD INDIA LIMIT

Duration : 25-04-2018 to till date

Designation : Trainee Assistant Engineer (J6 grade)

Company Profile : It is manufacturing, installing & also maintaining wind energy

converters. It is an INDO- GERMAN joint venture and one of

the growing wind power plants in India.

The Nature of Job was

To do the Operation and Maintenance of 230Kw,600Kw,800kw wind Turbine Generators.

To do corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance as per the plan.

Maintaining the daily work report

To do the SAP entry and maintaining the inventory report WORK EXPERIENCE

Company : SOUBHAGYA LAXMI SUGAR LIMITED

Duration : 02/08/2017 to 24/02/2018

Designation : Trainee Engineer

Company profile : It is power plant with crushing capacity of 7500 TCD sugar cane and generation of electricity.

The Nature of Job was

To do the mechanical maintenance and also to distribute work .

Responsible for permit to work.

Maintaining the daily work report.

Reporting to shift engineer to submit the daily generation report. ACADEMIC PROJECT

Title : Conversion of Waste Bagasse into Bio-oil by Pyrolysis Process and Utilization of its Products;

The industries are using 75% of sugar cane waste (bagasse) in boilers to generate electricity and for some other applications and the remaining 25% is wasting which leads to so many problems like storage maintenance fire hazards etc. and the industries are investing a lot of money for the maintenance of bagasse. Therefore our project suggests converting that waste bagasse to useful bio-oil by pyrolysis process in order to achieve our objective

Team Size: 04

Duration: 06 months

PERSONAL DETAILS

Name : Mr. Parashuram Benni

Father Name : Mr. Kamappa Benni

Gender : Male

Marital Status : Unmarried

Nationality : India

Permanent Address : Mr. Parashuram Benni

S/o Kamappa D Benni,

A/p: Melavanki (Basav Nagar),

Pin code : 591218 (Karnataka)

Dist: Belagavi Tq: Gokak

Phone Number/Mobile : + (91-725*******

: + (91-782*******

Email : ac9abw@r.postjobfree.com

: ac9abw@r.postjobfree.com

Date of Birth : 01st June 1995.

Languages Known : English Kannada and Hindi.

Hobbies : Listening to music, singing &drawing

Pass Port Details

Passport No : S 1620073

Date of issue : 09-04-2018

Date of Exp : 08-01-2028

Place of issue : Bangalore

Place of Birth : Melavanki, Karnataka.

DECLARATION

I hereby declare that the above particulars furnished by me are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Date:

Place: (Parashuram Benni)



Contact this candidate