Available for travel as required.
Willing to relocate. Legally
authorized to work in US and
Europe for any employer.
Driver ́s license.
Engineer Oct 2017-Present
PRODESA NORTH AMERICA (ATLANTA, GEORGIA)
• Prepare custom-made proposals for the supply of complete wood pellet plants, biomass dryers and biomass fueled CHP plants, around the world, especially for US and Canada, South America and Asia.
• Preliminary process design, material balances and selection of mechanical equipment such as chippers, mills, conveyors and dryers.
• Technical field work to determine capacity and quality failures and suggest plant improvements. Visits to plants in the US. Travel time around 25%. Supervision of civil works.
• Contact suppliers, prepare RFQ, compare and analyze offers in order to estimate costs, scopes, technical feasibility and schedules.
• Contact and meet clients to understand needs and restrictions. Attendance to conferences. Chemical Process Engineer Intern Nov 2015-Jan 2016 INTECSA INDUSTRIAL (MADRID, SPAIN)
• Achieved analyzing and validating the consistency of a FEED of a hydrodesulphurization Clean Unit for naphtha with design capacity of 80,000 kg/h; after studying 12 PFDs, 36 P&IDs, Plot Plans, Line lists, Equipment Data sheets, interlockings and material balances.
• Calculated hydrodynamic parameters, pressure loss in pipes, NPSH and pumps following the Engineer manual and suggested changes.
• Analyzed the FEED and process of a sulphur recovery unit with production of 292 t/d of liquid sulphur. Nuclear Waste Engineer Intern Jun 2013-Aug 2013
ENRESA (MADRID, SPAIN)
• Prepared reports related to climatology of a nuclear waste station and managed data with Excel to simplify and extract main parameters in an efficient way, using various tools and visual basic. EDUCATION
Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, Illinois) Aug 2016-May 2017 MASTER OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Technical University of Madrid (Madrid, Spain) Sep 2010-May 2017 MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING
BACHELOR OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Database to Support Gasification Models Sep 2016-May 2017 Accelerated the process of extracting gasification data from literature until the gathering of 207 experiments. Completed missing data using Heat and Material Balance and Visual Basic for various scenarios and bases. Designed Excel based calculators containing different dynamic correlations. Master ́s Final Project at the Department of Chemical Engineering with grade of A.
M.S. in Engineering.